𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

╔══════════╗
Chapter Eighteen
What to Do?
╚══════════╝

❝Dreams come true.❞

MICHAEL FOLLOWED ALICE, Tom, and Sammy through the administration, making their way to the giant vault. They ignored everything there and went through the single door inside. From there, they took some twists and turns before they came face to face with a giant ink machine.

Michael stared with awe at the machine, "Whoa! What is this?" He asked, his eyes glued to the ink machine. Alice sighed and then frowned, "None of us know, but we know that there's something inside that can help you." She explained as she turned to face the machine. At this point, Sammy was unable to hold his anger any longer, "Well, I don't trust what you say! If anything, what you're doing might have effect on my lord!" He exclaimed as he pointed an accusing finger at Alice. Tom was about to deal with Sammy, but Alice stopped him from doing anything reckless, "Feel free to not trust me, but this might be the only option we have to save the studio and his sibling. We might even save Bendy." She stated as a matter of fact, emphasizing her speech on Michael.

Sammy growled and took a step forward, "I don't care! None of us know what's inside, for all I know this might lead to our doom!"

"We have to try if we want to know!"

Michael had enough of their fight, he was so stressed and he didn't need more stress then needed. He clenched his fists and took in a deep breath, already making his decision, "Alright you two!" He exclaimed, gaining everyone's attention. The three looked at him, "I'm going inside and I don't care what will happen, I'm doing this just for Y/N." He uttered and turned around, making his way to the edge of the ground. Sammy frowned and left to stand far away, meanwhile Tom kept a close eye at him just in case he does something suspicious.

Alice approached Michael put her hand on his shoulder, "I'm sorry you have to go alone, as you can see, the ink is covering everything and... Well a drop of water cannot be seen in the sea." Michael nodded in understanding before jumping in the ink. He struggled slightly to walk through the ink, but he eventually reached the machine and walked up a small set of stairs, "What is this place?" Michael questioned no one as he walked around, seeing some of the Lost Ones held in containers.

After a few minutes, he reached a what looked to be a throne room. There was a big chair in the middle and on the top of it was a record player and a reel. There was also several silver screens on the ceiling. He approached the throne and picked up the reel, it was labeled The End. Michael raised an eyebrow in confusion, "What is this supposed to mean?" He asked as he stared at reel in his hands. His eyes the  went to the record player on the throne and pressed the play button which not only did turn the record on but also the silver screens too.

"It's simply awe-inspiring what one can accomplish with their own hands! A lump of clay can turn to meaning... if you strangle it with enough enthusiasm. Look what we've built! We created life itself, Henry! Not just on the silver screen, but in the hearts of those we've entertained with our fancy moving pictures! But... when the tickets stopped selling, when the next big thing came along, only the monsters remained. Shadows of the past. But you can save them, Henry! You can peel it all away! You see, there's only one thing Bendy has never known: He was there for his beginning, but he's never seen... The End."

Michael held the reel tightly as he squinted his eyes, "This thing will definitely help somehow, either in a good way or bad way."

Michael then heard a sound came from above. He looked up and saw the ink demon looking down at him from behind the throne. Michael smiled in relief when he saw his sibling with him, "Y/N! You returned-..." Before he could finish his sentence, your hand started to change and you ducked behind the throne. Just then, two large hands gripped the chair before revealing a large ink monster came out. Michael took a step back as he stared at you with fear. You let out a loud roar and hit him strongly, breaking the wall to get into the other room.

Your brother groaned in pain before sitting up, "What happened to them? They were just fine with me before they disappeared." Michael mumbled as he rubbed his back. Suddenly, loud thuds could be hear coming from his left. Michael turned his head and saw the monster running toward him. Mike quickly reacted and moved from your path. He noticed that he was in some sort of a maze and beside him was a switch. Welp, he was up to a lot of adventures right now.

-TIME SKIP-

After a lot of struggles, Michael had finally returned to the throne room after he lost you and was about to put the reel in the projector. However...

"Michael stop!"

Mike turned around and saw Henry and his father standing behind him, "Please put that reel." He said as he tried to get Michael to put the reel down. The said male was hesitant of what to do, "But what if this could help get Y/N back?" He asked as he turned around to face Henry. The old man was about to retort, but William beat him into it, "You don't know anything! Henry said that this reel will make Y/N disappear and reset everything back to the very beginning!" He exclaimed angrily yet he appeared to be very nervous.

Michael didn't know what to do, what if this was actually the last hope to save you? He can't just let this opportunity slip away from him, but what if Henry was right and all of them went back to the very beginning? He wasn't ready to look for you again after he found you.

What he is going to do?