𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀

╔══════════╗
Chapter Nine
Into the Darkness
╚══════════╝

❝Who's laughing now?❞

IT WAS A JOURNEY FILLED with many twists and turns through the dark inky hallways. It took the three about five minutes to walk through the hallways until they reached a dead end.

William sighed, knowing that they probably had to find another way around to continue. However, Henry turned to Boris who was looking around mindlessly, "It's a dead end. You got any ideas, Boris?" He asked the goofy mascot. Boris thought for a moment before nodding his head, holding gloved hand to get the flashlight from Henry. The old man obliged and gave Boris the old designed flashlight. He then made his way to the vent and walked in there to open the closed gate, leaving William and Henry in an awkward silence.

They both waited for what felt like hours before William spoke up to Henry, "How was your relationship with Y/N?" The question took Henry off guard that he didn't know what to say back as reply.

"Don't get me wrong, but Y/N said that you're like a father figure to them."

Henry sighed in defeat and scratched the back of his neck, "If I'm being honest, Y/N used to be called the Smiling Kid who the workers thought they were like Bendy. They were cheerful and happy that everyone around the studio like them. They used to like spending time in my workshop, learning how to draw and stuff, but it wasn't for long time though." He explained, a small soft smile on his face as he remembered those wonderful days. Your father frowned in jealousy and looked away. You were his favorite and you always told him that you want to be like him when you grow up... To build up your own animatronic and pizzeria.

It hurt him to know that you replaced him.

Before any of them could speak, the gate opened with a loud annoying screech, earning both of the male's attention. Henry felt relaxed now that he had to move on and not make excuses to William, "The door is opened, let's move on." He stated and started to move forward, not aware of William rolling his eyes. They walked through the hallway, being greeted by a big Bendy head sticker on the wall. Taking a left turn, both men found themselves in a place filled with toys and a big ink fountain in the middle of the hall.

Heavenly Toys.

Henry and William proceeded to walk up the stairs, ignoring the toys and many Bendy cardboard cutouts. William's eyes landed on a switch on his left and pulled it, but nothing happened yet.

"We need to fix the toy machine first." Henry explained as he pointed to the room in front of him. Upon entering, he saw a huge machine that makes toys, a few empty toolboxes, some toys, and bookshelves blocking the exit. Henry turned to William, "Before we restore power to the machine, we need to remove the toys stuck in the wheel belts." He explained the plan simply.

William agreed silently and moved to find the toys, he managed to find two while Henry found two as well. After finishing the task, William decided to speak up again, "I will pull the switch." Saying that, he ran back to the lever outside and pulled it down, restoring power back to the toy machine. When he returned, he saw that the bookshelves had moved away, clearing a path for both males. Henry gulped as he saw the familiar room before him, knowing that what was coming next is the worst part of this whole adventure.

William noticed the frown on Henry's face, indicating that he was up to a very difficult task, "For Y/N, I can do it."

━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━

Meanwhile...

Bendy led the way back to the Music Department where Sammy was... still recovering, the ink demon didn't hurt him that badly which means that the music director was still alive.

Michael had insisted on Bendy to him back to the inky man, asking for help to find any clues lead to his lost sibling. After a long walk, they finally made it to the Music Department specifically in the sacrifice room where Sammy was slowly limping out of the room while holding his injured chest. When his masked eyes landed on Bendy, he trembled and quickly kneeled down before his lord, "M-My lord, please d-don't hurt me! I w-will do my best to g-get you a better s-sacrifice!" He stuttered in fear, not looking up at the demon or Michael.

The young Afton sweatdropped while Bendy rolled his non-existent eyes. Mike approached the trembling Sammy and crouched down, "Hey, it's fine. Nobody is going to hurt you." He politely said, placing his hand on Sammy's shoulder. The director looked up, still afraid, "R-Really?" He asked while looking between Michael and Bendy.

"Of course, right Bendy?"

And Bendy just shrugged his shoulders while looking away.

Sammy sighed and sat up properly, "Thank you, my lord and...?" He trailed off since he didn't know Michael's name. The brunette guy smiled and stood up, "It's Michael, Michael Afton." He introduced himself, extending his hand out to help Sammy stand up. Sammy took his hand to move up while saying, "Afton... This sounds familiar." Once he said that, Mike immediately turned serious.

"You have heard of it before?"

"I knida feel like I know it somehow, but my memory is really fuzzy ever since this place became like that."

Michael went silent for a moment, not knowing what to say. Bendy did say that after the Ink Machine incident, everyone forgot who they really were and Sammy was a living example for that. He feels that Michael's last name was familiar yet can't remember where he had heard it. This job was getting difficult with each passing minute, what can Michael do now? Taking in a deep breath, Mike faced Sammy with a look of determination.

"Sammy, can you help me find Y/N Afton?"