𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

╔══════════╗
Chapter Seventeen
The Reel
╚══════════╝

❝Dreams come true.❞

MICHAEL MANAGED TO convince both Alice and Tom to help him look for you. However, both of them didn't trust Sammy yet since he was one of Bendy's followers. Michael and Sammy were out of their cage to discuss what would happen next. They all sat around the table to talk.

"So you're telling me that there's a possibility your sibling might be the ink demon?" Alice asked with confusion. Michael nodded his head, "Yeah, and I'm looking for them." He added with a look of concern on his face. Alice looked at Tom and he nodded to her, as if telling her something. She then looked back at Michael, "I know a way that can help you save your sibling." Alice said with a small smile, but nobody noticed that it was forced.

"Really? Please tell me!"

"Somewhere deep in the studio, there's a big machine. Inside of it, the ink demon's throne room has a reel. I believe it can help you out with freeing your sibling from this form."

A hopeful smile tugged on Michael's lips as he stood up, "If that could help, then we must go!" He exclaimed happily. Alice gave Tom a side glance, seeing him with a deep frown. However, Sammy appeared to be uncertain. He couldn't just trust them this easily as well, they're up to no good.

-TIME SKIP-

Alice and Tom took both of Michael and Sammy through the ink river to the village of the Lost Ones. Michael was fascinated to see how big this studio is, but he kept quiet as he felt embarrassed to be awestruck. "This place is where the Lost One hide from my lord." Sammy spoke up with a monotonous voice, his arms crossed as he walked beside Michael. The brown haired male hummed, "I see... They have all the rights to hide, they just want to live." He uttered as he rubbed his arm.

The four of them walked deeper into the studio to go to the real ink machine so they can get the reel and save you. However, Michael never knew what this reel can do to you.

Meanwhile...

You, William, and Henry were still in Bendy Land, trying to figure out what to do in order to fix your appearance. Henry was thinking so hard as he stared at his inky hand with golden patterns in it, "I wonder if the gold ink would help..." He thought, clenching his fist tightly. William sighed, "So, anything helpful?" He asked with one hand on his hip. Henry snapped out of his thoughts and looked up at the male, "I have a theory, but I don't know if it will work or not." He stated with a bit of hesitation.

"Well, what is it?"

"... The golden ink can probably help fix Y/N, but I don't know how to use it or if it has any effects."

The three of you went silent after what Henry said. William huffed and rolled his eyes, "Isn't there a book or anything that can teach you how to use it?" He asked with annoyance, crossing his arms. Henry sweatdropped as he scratched the back of his head, "I don't know actually-..." Before he could finish his sentence, the sound of footsteps echoed through the room. You let out a low growl while Henry and William prepared themselves for whomever was coming. However, none of you expected it to be Boris.

The poor wolf froze in place when he saw you and took a step back, but Henry stepped forward, "Hey buddy, it's okay. They're not gonna hurt you." He reasoned as he approached the scared wolf. Boris quickly shook his head and started to do some signs with his hands, mostly pointing at William to indicate something. Eventually, Henry understood what Boris was saying and his eyes widened. He turned to William who was still confused, "We need to go and fast, your son is being chased by Alice!" He exclaimed with a mix of worried and angry expressions. William appeared shocked at first before he frowned, "I will show that woman!" For a split second, his body glitched, but nobody noticed it.

You looked through the cardboard cut-outs to look for your brother, but only one certain cut-off showed where he was and it frightened you. The path he was taking with other three people was tad familiar, "The... reel!" You exclaimed and opened an ink portal, going through it without even telling your father and Henry.

"Y/N! Wait!" William exclaimed, but you had already walked through the portal. Your father stood there with puzzlement, "The reel? What is that? Why did they leave in a hurry?" He questioned with a raised eyebrow. Henry knew what you meant, there was only one reel that would make you scared. The reel he used over and over again, but to no avail. If that reel was used, you will disappear and the cycle will start again from the very beginning. He can't let this happen again, not after discovering who you are. He can't let you disappear again.

Henry turned to Henry with panic, "We have to go! The reel is The End Reel and it will make Y/N disappear and everything will go to the beginning!" He explained which made William's eyes go wide from shock. If that happened for real, than William will never see you back to normal. He has to stop it or you will be gone!