𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

╔══════════╗
Chapter Twenty-Five
The Talk
╚══════════╝

❝Dreams come true.❞

YOU SAT ON YOUR THRONE as you transformed back to your human appearance. You pulled your knees up to your chest and stuffed your face in them. Nobody knew about you being here since you teleported to your throne room directly.

William's words were still ringing in your head, you still couldn't believe that he was actually disappointed in you. It was all Elizabeth's fault because she first started the fight and lied about it. You wanted to hate her, but you couldn't find the urge to do so. She is your little sister after all and you two meant to a family to support each other. Yet again she has to stop acting like a spoiled brat and whine for William's attention. You were very hurt by what your father had said to you, "Did I really disappoint him? I didn't mean to, I was just protecting myself." You thought and let out a sigh.

"Y/N? Hey, when did you get here?"

You raised your head up to see Buddy standing there with a few reels in his hands. You averted your gaze away from him, "Hey Buddy, I came a few minutes ago." You replied with a slight sad voice. Buddy tilted his head to the side in confusion before he placed the reels down and made his way to you, "What's the matter? You look so down." He asked as placed his hand on your shoulder. You sighed again and looked up at him, "I got in a fight with my sister." You answered, making Buddy more confused. He sat beside you and wrapped his arm around your shoulders, "Mind telling me what happened? I'm willing to listen and help in any possible way." He cheerfully said, giving you a warm smile that made your heart skip a beat.

You were hesitant for a moment, but you need to talk it out to someone and Buddy is your bestfriend. Thus, it won't hurt telling him about what had happened. He listened to you very closely and would pet your back everytime you would let out a low sob. Buddy smiled a bit, "I'm sure he didn't mean to say it like that." He said with an assuring tone in his voice. You looked at him with puzzlement, "What do you mean?" You asked as you sat more properly.

"He might just be very exhausted from work and got upset because he wanted to rest."

"I don't know... It could be that or Elizabeth managed to convince him."

"Nah, your dad is not a fool to believe such a lie that quickly from what he seems. So don't worry, he is not disappointed in you."

A small laugh left your lips when you saw how goofy your friend was. You just enjoyed his company so much, it meant the world to you. Even in the past, the workers in the studio found your friendship so pure and adorable, not like those friendship built on selfish deeds. You and Buddy were like the pieces of puzzle fit together. You were grateful to have him, he was your support in this life. You smiled up at him, "Thanks, Buddy. I really needed this." You said in gratitude, earning a chuckle from him. The two of you stared at each other's eyes for a moment before you two blushed and looked away in embarrassment. You didn't say anything while Buddy scratched the back of his head. Just then...

"Ahem!" The two of you looked up to see William standing there with his arms crossed while raising an eyebrow in suspicion, "I hope I was interrupting something." He spoke up with venom as he sent a glare toward Buddy.

The young boy quickly up while looking nervous, "I-I will go now. If you need anything Y/N, I will be around. See you later!" With that being said, Buddy booked it out of the throne room. William side glared at the teen and then shook his head before making his way toward you. The blush on your face calmed down and you kept your gaze away from him. Your father let out a sigh, "Look Y/N, I didn't really mean to say what I said earlier. I was so stressed and tired that I couldn't handle any situation. I know Elizabeth was lying, so she got her fair share of scold and is grounded." He told you with a very tired look.

You bite your lower lip and clenched your fists, "Then why are you disappointed in me if you know that Lizzy was lying?" You asked, preferring to keep your eyes on the ground which suddenly became the most intense thing in the world to you. William felt bad for hurting you, but he was just exhausted and wasn't in the mood to deal with any problems, "Y/N, I was disappointed in you because I thought you would handle the situation like a mature person. You're the older sibling, so you should avoid fighting with your young siblings and try use reason." He explained, crouching down to your level and placing his hand on your shoulder.

Yoy thought about what he said and saw that he was kinda right. You shouldn't have lowered your position to your sister's and act more like a grown up. You're the one who is mostly responsible for the studio yet you engaged into a silly fight with your sister. You finally looked up at him with a face full of regret, "I'm sorry, dad... I didn't mean to stress you more." You sincerely apologized which made your father smile. He lightly ruffled your hair before standing up, "Glad that you realized your mistake, I'm proud of you. Now, is there anything you want me to do to make it up to you?" William suggested.

You thought for a moment before a devilish smirk tugged on your lips, "I think I know how." Upon hearing what you said, William sweatdropped nervously. He just hoped you won't ask for something impossible.