𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙄𝙓

╔══════════╗
Chapter Six
The Ink Demon
╚══════════╝

❝Wondering is a terrible sin.❞

-MICHAEL'S POV-

I GROANED AS I OPENED MY eyes slowly, adjusting them to the dim light. I couldn't clearly remember what happened before I passed out. I tried to move, but was surprised when I found out that I was restrained to a pole.

I looked around and found out that both father and Henry are tied with me. However, that wasn't what surprised me the most. With us there was an inky guy wearing a mask of Bendy, he was still tying us up more tightly. We all were in a room that had a single hallway ahead of us. I also noticed a pentagram underneath our feet and a few candles here and there.

Just then, Henry woke up just as the guy started to talk, "There we go now, nice and tight. We wouldn't want our sheep to run away now, would we? No, we wouldn't. I must admit I'm honored you came all the way down here to visit me. It almost makes what I'm about to do seem cruel. But believers must honor their savior." He spoke up, sounding a bit creepy.

"Sammy, you need to stop this! It will just lead to nothing but your death! You have to remember what happened!" I heard Henry say in worry. So this must be the manager of the Music Department Henry talked about. The guy named Sammy seemed to hesitate as he slightly leaned forward, "Wait. You do look familiar to me... That face... Not now. For our Lord is calling for us, my little sheep. The time of sacrifice is at hand! And then, I will finally be freed from this... Prison. This inky... Dark... Abyss I call a body." Sammy stated while looking at his inky hands.

I would be lying if I said I didn't feel sorry for him. He reminded me of myself when I was hiding my face, I know the feelings of hating your own body. Also, what sacrifice was he talking about? Just then, my father finally woke up, "What's going on? Where am I?" He exclaimed while looking around with frustration. I had a deadpanned look and let out a sigh, "You're way too late, father." I thought as I wished that I could facepalm. Just then, we all heard thumping sounds not to far from us.

Sammy appeared to be delighted as he looked up, "Shhhhh! Quiet! Listen! I can hear him. Crawling above. Crawling! Let us begin. The ritual must be completed! Soon he will hear me... He will set us free." With that being said, he walked toward a room, leaving us alone to face whatever is coming.

-AUTHOR'S POV-

The three males watched as Sammy went to the room and closed the door behind him. It was clear that he wasn't going to change his mind any time soon. Henry look ahead and saw his axe leaning against another pole, "Listen! We need to move quickly before Bendy appears!" He instructed them, seemingly worried.

"Sheep, sheep, sheep. It's time for sleep. Rest your head. It's time for bed. In the morning, you may wake. Or in the morning, you will be dead. Hear me Bendy! Arise from the darkness! Arise and claim my offering! Free me! I beg you! I summon you, ink demon! Show your face and take this tender sheep! No! My Lord! Stay back! I'm your prophet! I'm your-... AAAHHH!"

This was the cue for the team to move and escape after hearing Sammy scream followed by a monstrous screech. "Father! Try to teleport!" Michael exclaimed with panic as they all tried to free themselves. William tried to do what Michael said, but oddly he couldn't do that, "I can't! Something is stopping me!" He declared while trying to free himself. After a lot of struggles, the ropes broke and Henry ran to his axe just when the Searchers appeared. Thankfully, dealing with them wasn't that hard and the three ran to the hallway ahead.

Henry then used the axe to break the wooden planks blocking the way, but his axe broke after breaking the last plank. In front of them, there is a room flooded with ink and door that will probably lead to the exit. Henry clenched his fists and frowned, knowing what's going to happen next.

"Prepare yourselves, it's not going to be easy from this point on."

Both William and Michael shared a look of concern as they watched Henry step into the ink. Suddenly, the ink demon appeared out of nowhere, surprising the three guys. Henry turned around quickly, "Run!" He exclaimed and the three started to run away from Bendy, seeing the ink crawl up the walls.

It felt like they were running through a maze of hallways. Finally, they saw a door by the end of the corridor which was a relief to them. However, as Michael was running the last, he tripped and fell down. William stopped and turned back, "Michael!" He called as he was about to help his son, but he saw the demon limping quickly toward them. Michael looked back then to his father, "Go! I will be fine! Go look for Y/N!" He confirmed, feeling the ink covering his legs.

"I can't leave you!"

"Just go dammit!"

William was unsure of what to do, but he had to leave Michael behind eventually. Thus, he ran to Henry who was waiting by the door. William gave his son one last look before the door was closed and blocked with a plank, "This should work... I'm sorry for what happened." Henry spoke up apologetically, placing his hand on William's shoulder. The man didn't say anything and just walked further into the vault with Henry following after him.

Just then, a Bacon soup can rolled out of a corridor before footsteps could be heard. "Who is there? Show yourself." William called out with a growl, a frown drawn on his face. A cartoony wolf walked out to face them before Henry said, "Boris?"

Meanwhile...

Michael froze in place as he looked up at the demon in front of him. He gulped as the demon gazed at him with his tilted, "Fa... mil... iar..." The demon uttered, struggling to say a single word. Michael didn't understand what the demon was trying to say, but it was too late for him to react as the ink consumed him and forced him to blackout.