𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

╔══════════╗
Chapter Five
Kidnapped
╚══════════╝

❝Wondering is a terrible sin.❞

THE THREE MALES STOOD IN the middle of the Music Department lobby to discuss the upcoming plan that could help escaping the place without a certain someone strike them from behind.

The place was eerily quiet aside from the music in the background, but they still could feel like someone was observing their every move like a predator does to its prey. Henry went to the trash bin near the banner and under an audio recorder, picking up a key from it. He then turned to the Aftons as he returned to them.

"So here's the plan, we need to drain the stairwell from Sammy's office. However, it's blocked by an ink flow."

Both the father and son looked at each other before looking back at the older man, " What can we do then?" William asked with an amused look. Henry knew this question will be asked, "One of you will go down to the sewers through the Infirmary to get the first valve while the other will help me get the second one." He finished his explanation, now waiting for William and Michael's decision.

Michael inhaled deeply and faced Henry with a look of determination, "I will go to the sewers." He declared while nodding. Henry agreed and motioned for the two to follow him. He took them through a hallway before stopping and turning to Michael, "Go there and it will take you to the infirmary, you will find the way to the sewers from there." He instructed while pointing to the left side.

"Okay, I will see you two later." Saying this, Michael went to the short corridor taking to the infirmary.

"Let us go."

William raised an eyebrow in questioning manner, "What are we doing exactly?" He asksd as the two reached the end of the hallway where he saw an office with its door blocked by ink and another small door to the right. Henry pulled the keys and opened the locked door, "We need to open Sammy sanctuary to get the second valve. It's all to pull the lever in Sammy's office in order to drain the stairwell." He explained and walked in to the small closet where an audio recorder was placed on a shelf.

Voice of
Sammy Lawrence
_______________________

Every artistic person needs a sanctuary. Joey Drew has his and I have mine. To enter, you need only know my favorite song:

The violin shudders with a piercing voice.
The drum thunders in triumph.
The piano delicately calls.
The banjo playfully plucks. 

Sing my song and my sanctuary will open to you.

______________________

The log ended with the usual closing click, making William roll his eyes in annoyance after hearing what Sammy said.

"Now we need to sing a stupid song?"

"It's to open our escape way, so don't think much of it. I will do the work."

Henry gave William a reassuring smile before the two went to the Recording Studio. The room wasn't that big, it has a few chairs, instruments, Bendy cutouts, a recording booth, and a closed garage door.

"Okay, we need to open that door by playing the song in the order Sammy gave. All you need to do is to turn on the projector up there and keep it working." Henry instructed and then proceeded to tell William how to get to the projector booth up there. William understood the way and rushed to the assigned place, going all the way to the other side of the department and going up the stairs.

Once he made it up there, he saw more of the cardboard cutouts and Henry just entering the studio, "I swear there were like two of them, where did the other two come from?" He thought, feelings creeped out by this.

"I'm ready!"

Henry's voice snapped the Afton out of his thoughts. He sighed and turned on the projector, watching Henry playing the instruments mentioned in the record.

Meanwhile...

Michael managed to find the sewers and was now walking through them, his feet splashing in the ink. Surprisingly, he found a small office with an audio log with name of Jack Fain who talked about how quiet down here yet it stinks. It made Michael feel sorry for the guy working in such conditions.

Remembering the main objective, Michael continued to walk through the sewers until he reached a big room with two machines, a crate, and an inky creature that was wearing a hat. Michael noticed that the valve was in the creature's hand, "How can I get it?" He thought, his eyes not leaving the living ink pile.

Just then, his eyes landed on a broken pipe near his feet. Michael picked it up carefully and slowly approached the monster, but he was surprised when it just ducked down and appeared in the left corner. This continued for a minute or so and Michael was getting tired, "Why can't you stop?" He questioned as if expecting a reply from the creature. He looked at the two big machines to see each one has a lever, one says up and the other says down.

Michael pulled the Up lever and it lifted the crate up. Just then, an idea popped in his head. He lured the creature to stand under the crater before returning to the other machine, pulling the Down lever to let the giant box slam on the creature. The valve was thrown away from the box. He appeared the valve and took it, "I'm sorry buddy." Michael mumbled apologetically before rushing back to the infirmary. He then put it back to its place and turned it around.

Michael was about to go to his father and Henry, but an inky hand was put upon his mouth to muffle anything he would say. A few moments later and everything around him turned dark.

Back to William...

He watched as Henry fought with the Searchers who appeared after he entered the sanctuary. Henry instructed William to remain up there until he deals with all of those ink monsters. Suddenly, he heard loud footsteps followed by a door opening. This picked William's curiosity and he hesitantly walked down the stairs. In front of him, he saw a door open to a new room, "Hm, that's awfully strange." He thought before stepping into the room, seeing a pool table in the middle. However, that wasn't what caught his attention... "What the bloody hell?"

On the wall opposite from him, he saw words written in ink and all of them said the same thing over and over.

My name is Y/N Afton.
My name is Y/N Aft-...
My name is Y/N.
My name is-... 

He was utterly speechless when he saw your name on the wall, but why were you writing it? He also noticed that you started to write your name less and less until it was on longer written, "They... lost their memory?" He spoke up again, his eyes wide in realization. His shock though was short lived as a hard object hit the back of his head, knocking William down. Before he could fully pass out, he saw a humanoid inky figure holding a shovel and looming over him while singing faintly...

"Rest your head, it's time for bed."

That was the last thing he heard before he finally lost consciousness.