𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔

╔══════════╗
Chapter Twenty
The Return
╚══════════╝

❝Dreams come true.❞

YOUR EYES SLOWLY OPENED and were met a dim light. You sat up and found yourself on a small bed. You hissed slightly because of the pain in your head as you tried to remember what happened before you blacked out.

"What happened?"

You thought and then you took in the place you were in. It was a small room with some posters and other junks. When you looked at your hands, you noticed that they looked normal... beside the fact that you were wearing white gloves. Your eyes sparkled with hopefulness as you clenched and unclenched your hands, "I'm back to normal? I'm back to normal! I'm not a deformed demon anymore! Wait, I need a mirror!" You pushed the covers away and stood up, noticing that you were shorter than when you were the ink demon. You looked down at yourself and saw that you were wearing a black and white suit with a very thin tail that had a pointy tip.

You did a small spin out of happiness, "I'm not deformed anymore!" You were about to cry since you were overjoyed that you were no longer the scary ink demon. You just needed to find a mirror to get a better look at yourself.

Meanwhile...

Henry, William, Michael, Allison, Tom, Sammy, and Buddy where all now in the hideout Buddy had built. They all sat quietly, heavy tension surrounded the atmosphere. After that golden light that shot through the studio, everyone was almost back to normal. There was still ink covering some places in their body and some parts still looked like the characters they turned into like Alice/Allison, Tom, and Buddy. As for Sammy, he looked a bit normal yet the ink stained his face and hair. As much as they were happy that they looked a bit humanoid, there was still something important Henry wanted to discuss with everyone... especially with Allison and Tom.

Henry sighed and looked at the two of them, "Now tell me you two, why did you told Michael to use The End reel?" He sternly asked, crossing his arms. When Henry asked Michael about who told him about the reel, he said that Allison and Tom told him about it. Of course, Tom did not reply and looked away with a scoff while Allison sighed deeply, "I discovered that this reel will help extinguish the ink demon permanently and will probably help bring us bcak... just like now." She explained as she sounded slightly disappointed at herself.

Henry frowned and stood up, "That reel doesn't help in anything, it just rests the cycle and brings us all to the very beginning. We're lucky that we managed to stop Michael before he could use it." He retorted with a slightly harsh tone. Both Allison and Tom frowned and looked away from each other. William scoffed deeply, "If anything happened to Y/N, I would've killed you for that." He spat threateningly. Michael shook his head and stood up as well, "There's no need to fight over the past, we're all fine and nobody got hurt." He proclaimed, trying to stop any possible fight. Before Henry could add anything, someone else spoke up...

"Hey, what's going on?"

They all turned to the source of the voice to see you standing there, looking at them with puzzlement. William stood up as a smile tugged on his lips, "Y/N..." That was the first thing he said before went to you and hugged you, he then pulled away to get a better look at you. You blinked a few times before a small smile appeared on your lips, "Dad, is that really you?" You asked, looking at his face. He looked a bit different from the last time you saw him. He nodded which made you really happy, "I'm glad to see you again! I missed you so much!" You exclaimed as you hugged him again, inky tears running down your face.

Michael then approached you, "Hi Y/N, it has been a while." Upon hearing his voice, you pulled back from the hug and looked at Michael with confusion after wiping your tears. The last time you saw Michael was when you two were teenagers; thus, you didn't recognize him because he looked very different as an adult. Not to mention that you still looked like a teenager compared to him. You tilted your head in confusion, "Who are you?" You questioned while pointing at him. William snickered and Michael sweatdropped while looking disappointed, "I'm your brother Michael, Y/N. I don't blame you since I'm older now." When he said his name, your eyes widened in disbelief.

"Mikey!" You ran to him and have him a hug, "I'm sorry, I didn't know you. You look different and you have grown up." You happily said, playfully punching his arm. Michael chuckled nervously as he scratched the back of his head yet he didn't say anything. Your eyes then went to the other people, "Henry, Mr and Mr. Connor, and Sammy, I'm so happy to see you all fine!" They all smiled at your innocent relief. Just then, you saw the familiar boy who you used to hang out with, "Buddy!" You exclaimed and ran to him, giving the boy a hug.

He was taken aback by your action, but he hugged you back, "I'm glad you're fine, Y/N." He whispered with a small blush. Everyone smiled in delight upon seeing you reunite witu your loved ones, all but Michael and William who were glaring daggers at Buddy.

Overprotective brother and father mode activated!