𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙊𝙉𝙀

╔══════════╗
Chapter Twenty-One
Back Home
╚══════════╝

❝Dreams come true.❞

AFTER THE SMALL REUNION you had with your friends and family, you all made your way up to the top level where the exit was. You were just so happy that you and your friends were back to mostly normal after all that misery.

As you all reached to the lobby, Allison stopped you, "Alright, it seems this is our stop." She said as Tom, Buddy, and Sammy stood back with her. You tilted your head in confusion while Henry took a step toward them, "What are you talking about? You can all leave this place now that the ink machine is busted." He stated, trying to reason with his companions. Allison didn't reply and just looked away, both Buddy and Tom frowned upon realizing what she meant. However, Sammy decided to explain more why they can't leave the studio, "It's not like that, Henry. The society wouldn't accept us like that, we are still covered in ink and the outside is not suitable for us as we still need ink to live." He explained while crossing his arms.

Michael frowned when he understood what Sammy said, "Does that mean that Y/N won't be able to leave as well?" He asked with a slight nervous tone. Both you and William looked at each other with anxiety, thinking that you will be stuck here forever. Henry hummed for a moment, "I don't think Y/N will need ink to survive outside." He spoke up, earning everyone's attention.

"Elaborate please." William said through gritted teeth, he was fed with all of the mysterious explanation.

"Y/N is the one who made the ink machine act up plus they can dispose of any creature that comes their way. I believe Y/N can live outside normally unlike you all, they made the ink take over the studio."

You looked down with a scoff, feeling bad that you were the reason why this all happened. However, who could blame you? You were furious that day and you didn't know that you had powers to fload the studio with ink through the ink machine. You were so desperate to leave your prison and be free, but you never knew the price was your friends' lives. You clenched your fists tightly and looked at your friends with determination, "Don't worry, guys! I promise to fix everything!" You exclaimed, making everyone look at you.

Buddy gave you an assuring smile, "Nobody is blaming you, Y/N. We all know it wasn't your fault." He stated in a friendly way. You shook your head in refusal, "No, I will do it! I will fix this place to be suitable for you all to live in. Also, I want to bring the show back to life so everyone can watch Bendy again. And I hope you all would help me to achieve this goal." You said as you looked at them with encouragement expression. Henry chuckled in amusement, "I won't be more happy to return to my old work." He replied with a soft smile.

"I don't mind going back to producing music too." Sammy added.

"I would love to voice-act again." Allison said while clasping her hands together.

"Me and mr. Thomas will help repair the studio!" Buddy spoke up with happiness, he laughed when Tom ruffled his hair.

You felt a hand on your shoulder and when you turned around, you saw your father smiling down at you, "We can help as well, I'm a good robotic engineer after all."

You were glad the you all finally agreed to set your minds on this new project, repairing the studio for the return of Bendy and Friends! Eventually, you bid goodbye to your friends and left with your father and brother to go back home.

━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━

"Oh my dear baby! I'm so happy to see you again!"

"M-Me too, mom."

Your mother was literally suffocating you in a tight hug. She was so happy to see you all back after days of disappearing, it had been almost a week since Michael and William had left which made Clara really concerned about her husband and son. Evan had a small smile on his face as he watched your mother crushing you in a hug, but your little sister was never pleased to see you at all. She was very upset that you had returned to steal William's attention again. She had to do something about it and quickly.

After the dramatic greet, you all sat in the livingroom to catch up on stuff. You told your mother what happened to you and let's just say her reaction was very dramatic which made you all sweatdrop. What shocked you the most was finding out that your father is a child murderer and that Michael had his organs scoped by an animatronic called Ennard.

You blinked a few times upon seeing your family without the illusion disc, "What the hell! Okay, mom looks fine as a robotic ballerina, but Michael you're like a grape and dad is literally a rotten bunny!" You exclaimed in shock. You father rolled his eyes, "I'm still working on a better form. I can simply take it now, but it still needs some work." He told you, looking a bit offended by your reaction. Michael on the othet hand, sat in the emo corner after hearing that you had called him a grape.

However, they all can't deny the fact that they were happy to have you back. All except the jealous Elizabeth.