𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙀𝙉

╔══════════╗
Chapter Ten
The Angel
╚══════════╝

❝Who is laughing now?❞

BOTH WILLIAM AND HENRY walked through the now opened door to a whole different room. The room was filled with toys and cardboard cut-outs, but not of Bendy. They all belonged to a new character named Alice Angel.

Before them, there was a small booth that looked like a TV, but turned off. Above the booth, there was a banner with the words 'She is quite a gal!' craved with beautiful a handwriting. Suddenly, the lights turned off, taking both males off guard. Music started to play in the background and a beautiful voice started to sing along with the classic music.

"I'm the cutest little angel, sent from above, and I know just how to swing.
I got a bright little halo, and I'm filled with love...
I'm Alice Angel!  
I'm the hit of the party, I'm the belle of the ball, I'm the toast of every town.
Just one little dance, and I know you'll fall...
I'm Alice Angel!   
I ain't no flapper, I'm a classy dish, and boy, can this girl sing.   
This gal can grant your every wish..."     

William was completely lost as to why this song started to play so out of blue, watching the now lit up booth with a single door, "What in the bloody hell is going on? This is so messed up!" He thought whlie rolling his eyes. His train of thoughts stopped when the song suddenly paused which made him look at the booth. Curiosity got the best of the Afton and he walked forward to inspect the dressing room door with a halo and horns drawing on it that was apparently the only exit. Henry moved to stop his companion, but he was too late. Just then...

"I'M ALICE ANGEL!"

William flinched and moved back upon seeing a woman with a mangled face. She screamed and banged on the glass with her fists before the lights turned off again. An evil laughter filled the room after a few seconds, "I see you there, new flies in my endless web. Come along now. Let’s see if you two are worthy to walk with angles." A sickeningly sweet voice spoke through an intercom. The lights returned to show the glass of the booth broken. William looked at Henry with a raised eyebrow, "Any explanation to this?" He questioned, pointing at the broken glass with his thumb.

Henry sighed and scratched the back of his head, "She calls herself Alice Angel, but I doubt it. She is the second twisted enemy after the ink demon. Don't trust her or anything she says." He explained with a slightly depressed tone. William looked quite skeptical about this yet didn't complain, "Mhm, so messed up." He mumbled, rubbing his eyes to regain a little bit of focus. Henry chuckled a bit, "Let's move on, I think we can find clues to lead to Y/N." He said whilst pointing at the new exit.

Both of them proceeded to walk through various of places. They came across a crossroad that labeled with Angel/Demon. To save time, Henry lead William through the Angel pathway that wasn't flooded with ink. Eventually, they made it through a long hallway where they met with Boris giving Henry a small and innocent jumpscare with a Bendy cut-out, "Boris! You scared me to death! Don’t suppose you found anything we can use to protect ourselves with?" Henry stated with a kind smile toward the mascot.

Boris nodded and handed two pipes, one for Henry and the other for William. After that, they returned to walk again through the toy room, coming face to face with a closed door. Henry frowned, "You two wait here. Boris, you pull this lever while I pull the other one." He instructed firmly before running to find the second lever, leaving William and Boris waiting. William and Boris could hear a loud screech aand combat sounds where Henry was.

A few moments later, the door opened and Henry returned shortly after, "Done, now let's go." With that, the three walked through the door to a hallway before going dowe the stairs where the elevator waits for them. Without hesitation, they walked in and Henry pressed the button to close the cage-like door. Just then, Alice started to talk through the speakers, "You two are so interesting.. So different. I have to say I’m an instant fan. Looks like both of you’ve got a date with an angel! Come to me now. Level nine. Just follow the screams." She said with her usual pretty voice.

William rolled his eyes, "Sorry, but I'm married to a pretty ballerina." He sarcastically stated with a mocking smirk as he pressed the button to Level 9, making Henry chuckle, "Same here, but I'm married to a real angel." He added while Boris snickered in the background. Alice growled in frustration, but didn't say anything to them. A few moments later, the elevator stopped at Level 9.

The three of them walked out after the door opened. Alice then spoke again, "There’s a whole twisted world out there." Was the only thing she said before going quiet. Walking up the wide stairs, Boris, Henry, and William came across a closed door with a big Alice head above it and the same banner from before. The door opened slowly with a loud noise and Boris started to run ahead, both men followed after him. They entered yet another wide room with multiple dead clones of Boris strapped in to tables, probably killed by Alice.

William hissed when he saw how Boris stood in a front of a dead version of himself, "Kinda feel bad for him." He thought, averting his eyes to look around the room. Alice began to talk to the males again, "Look around. It took so many of them to make me so beautiful. Anything less than perfect was left behind. I had to do it. She made me." She stated with a little anger in her tone. William clenched his fists tightly and frowned, "She probably knows something... I need to get answers from that woman." He thought, looking at the ink-coverd floor.

Unbeknown to him that Alice was about to lead yet another human into her twisted game.