𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀

╔══════════╗
Epilogue
Dream Achieved
╚══════════╝

❝Dreams come true.❞

YOU SAT IN YOUR DRESSING room, anxiety taking over you little by little. Today, it was your first time having a press conference to talk about the success your show had achieved and also for the grand opening of the studio after it got fully repaired.

You were pacing back and forth nervously while Allison watched you with concern, "Y/N, calm down. It's going to be fine." She tried her best to assure you, but it didn't work. You let out a deep sighed and dropped your shoulders, "I can't! I mean, it's my first conference and I'm scared I will mess everything up." You exclaimed with clear anxiety in your face. Allison chuckled and made her way toward you, "There's now need to be worried, you can do this. Also you have us all and your family by your side, so don't be too stressed about it. You will do great, I'm sure." She stated and placed her hands on your shoulders, flashing you an encouraging smile.

Oddly enough, you felt slight assured upon hearing her cheering speech. You smiled a bit and looked up at her with hopeful eyes, "Thank you, Allison. I really needed your support right now." You told her with genuine gratitude which made the angel glad that she was able to help you. After a few more minutes of talking with Allison, it was finally time to meet your fans and talk about your career. You all made it to the front of the studio where there was a small stage with a podium. Your family had already made it to the conference just as Henry started to talk about the studio and its work in general.

"Now I will let our first star get the lead and explain more about the studio." Henry said before holding his hand out toward you. You nervously gulped, but it all became better when you saw your family cheering for you. With determination, you stepped toward the podium and prepared to introduce yourself, "Greetings everyone, My name is Y/N Afton and I'm the voice actor of Bendy. I'm glad to have you all attending this press conference and the reopening of the Silly Vision Studios. All questions are welcomed as long as they don't get too personal." You stated with a brave face, putting all of your fears back.

The journalists asked you several questions about how you managed to bring an cartoon back to life after it was discarded and forgotten for long years. They also asked about the process of animating and recording. Finally, after about an hour or so, it was the time to cut the red ribbon and open the studio. You were handed a pair of scissors, "Now, I would like to officially announce that Silly Vision Studio is open and ready to work." You announced before cutting the ribbon. People around you clapped their hands and cheered upon finally opening the studio and bringing back Bendy and Friends in a new style.

-TIME SKIP-

All of the visitors and journalists were all around the studio, chating and looking at the place. Meanwhile, you were with your family to share this happy moment.

"You did wonderful there, sweetheart. I'm so proud of you." Clara said as she hugged you tightly. You smiled at her after she pulled away, but before you could say anything, Michael playfully smacked your back, "Congrats shortie, your speech was amazing." He stated with teasing smile on his face. You smirked at him as well, "Thanks, Eggs Benedict." You remarked, using the nickname he hates the most.

"Wait, how did you-..."

"I told them."

Elizabeth confronted with and evil smirk while crossing her arms. That was when the two started to argue about nicknames and stuff. You then felt a tug on your pants and when you looked down, you saw Evan staring up at you. You smiled softly and crouched down, "Hey Evan, need something, little brother?" You asked while ruffling his hair slightly. He didn't say anything at first and hugged you, "I'm happy that your dream came true." You heard him mumbled and that was enough to make you happy. However, you were slightly disappointed because he no longer smiled or showed any type of emotion ever since the incident. Your family went to check around the studio while you went to the Animation Alley that represented the history of the studio. A faint smiled appeared on your face, "This place has changed and became better, I'm so happy to be back to work after all those years." You thought with pride, letting out a content sigh. Just then...

"Never thought my kid would have their own grand opening."

You turned around and saw William approaching you, "Yeah, I never imagined it would happen too." You replied with a delightful grin on your face. Your father chuckled and stood beside you, "So, how are you feeling after this event?" He questioned while as he stared the Animation Alley. You let out a thoughtful hum before opening your mouth, "Well, I feel like I'm the greatest person in the world... and less stressed too." Your answer made William chuckle in amusement.

"I see, that's good to hear. However, you know that you're responsible at this place, right? This means a lot of work for you."

"I know. This is going to be a lot, but I'm sure I will enjoy it with my co-workers and friends."

William stared at you for a couple of seconds before he let out a sigh and smiled, "I know I don't need to be worried at you, Y/N. You have always showed me that you're reliable and smart, I'm so proud of you." He prised and pulled you in a hug to which you almost immediately returned. Just then, you remembered something, "Hey dad, when is the opening ceremony of the Mega Pizzaplex?" You asked as you pulled away from the hug. The man smiled in pride, "Very soon, dear. Very very soon." He replied with a creepy look on his face.

"You're not going to kill more kids, right?"

"No, no, I would never... Maybe I would."

"Dad!"

You and your father shared a laugh, feeling glad that everything went back to normal... well, kinda. Anyway, you couldn't imagine a more perfect life than this. You were back to your family, the studio became a better place and not to mention that you got your dream job as Bendy's voice actor. What else can you ask for? You were the savior of this studio and everyone imprisoned there, all of you are a team... A team that creates entertainment for the audience.

THE END