𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

╔══════════╗
Chapter Thirteen
Remember
╚══════════╝

❝The creator lied to us.❞

HOW LONG HAS BENDY BEEN walking around mindlessly, thinking of what just happened to him? Those flashes were so concerning to understand and think of, he couldn't pinpoint the purpose of them rushing to his mind.

He walked without attention around the studio; however, he halted when he went past a slightly broken mirror. He returned back and stared at his reflection in it. His gloved hand subconsciously went to touch the mirror. His gaze remained on his reflection, sadness overwhelmed him as he observed his hideous appearance. How he wished to look normal like the posters. Suddenly, his appearance changed and a young teenager appeared instead of his reflection. Bendy was startled when he saw them, covered in ink in the same way it covered his eyes. There were fake horns on their head similar to Bendy's.

The teenager frowned as they placed their hand on the mirror from the other side, "You have to remember who you really are... Remember..." The voice rang in Bendy's head, it sounded sad and desperate. Just then, Bendy felt pain in his head and his respective had changed. He found himself in the Ink Machine room, looking at it.

"Joey? What are we doing here? I thought I wasn't allowed here?"

He heard the same voice, but this time they were rather curious and hesitant. What was happening?

-FLASHBACK-

I was looking at the Ink Machine with awe, I was never allowed to be near it. I turned to look at Joey with puzzlement, I asked him why I was here. However, he only hummed in response. He put his hands on my shoulders while giving me a smile, "I have a great proposal for you, my dear Y/N." He spoke up then removed his hands away from my shoulders.

I smiled in excitement, knowing that I might get something cool, "Oh, what could it be?" I asked while looking at him with joy. Joey smirked while putting his hands behind his back, "Why don't you let me show you?" He said before going to a nearby table. I turned around, imagining what could that proposal possibly be. Am I going to join the Art Department? Or am I going to voice act Bendy like Susie? My brain went through different possibilities of what Joey would give me. Suddenly, I felt myself getting pulled back and a cloth placed on my mouth. I was taken off guard and I didn't know what to do! I tried to push whomever was behind me, but the voice made me freeze. It was none other than Joey who was covering my mouth and nose.

"Come on Y/N, don't fight it. You will be the perfect masterpiece."

That was the last thing I remembered before blacking out. After sometime, I woke up. I saw someone standing before me and when I looked up I saw Joey looking down at me with disgust and disappointment. I tried to speak up, but my voice was different, "... Jo-ey..." I called out while reaching my hand out, but I noticed that both hands are different. One was gloved and had only four fingers while the other was humanoid yet fully covered in ink.

Joey stepped back, still looking angrily at me, "I can't believe you failed me too Y/N, you also can't be Bendy. Thomas, take them down to the Administration." He demanded, leaving me behind. Since that day, I was locked away in a room so no one can see me. I wanted to go home to my family, I miss them. My memories started to fade and I began to forget everything about my human life. Even writing on the walls didn't help as I couldn't recognize my name.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

Everything was clear now, you weren't Bendy. You were Y/N Afton! You finally remembered everything and how you became like this. You made yourself believe that you were Bendy, but that wasn't true. All this time dying over and over in the cycle without knowing who you really were, you were hurting Henry... The man you considered as a father figure.

You then realized that both your father and brother were also here, you had to find them. However, from your cardboard cutouts, you saw someone breaking them. For some reason, it upset you. You used these to see throughout the studio. Thus, you decided to take care of this person before you go to look for your father and brother.

Meanwhile...

William was beyond furious, he was doing endless errands for that stupid woman. He and Henry divided the tasks to finish quickly, he had to collect stupid machine parts and fight some mangled creatures with Henry. Now, Henry was in Level 14 to collect some hearts while William was in Level K to break the cardboard cutouts.

He growled under his breath, gripping the axe tightly, "I will kill that woman once I get my hands on her!" He mumbled with a deep frown, about to move to break more cutouts. Suddenly, inky veins appeared around him which meant only one thing... the ink demon was near.

"Shit!"

Without wasting time, he ran to the nearest Miracle Station to hide, but the demon stood before him. William didn't move and remained quiet, watching what the demon was going to do.

You managed to recognize the appearance, it was your dad. You were beyond happy to see him again after all those years. You reached your hand out, placing it on the door. With all of your strength, you forced your voice out. What you said next made William shocked as he froze in place...

"I remember you... Dad."