𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙊

╔══════════╗
Chapter Two
The Ink Machine
╚══════════╝

❝Wondering is a terrible sin.❞

FOR A BRIEF SECOND, MICHAEL froze in place when he heard the voice behind him. The voice belonged to a male certainty and that made Michael think that it might be the owner which meant a big trouble for him and his father for trespassing his property. He shouldn't have played this record.

Letting out a shaky breath, Mike slowly turned to face the man. He had a grayish brown hair and green eyes, he also seemed quite old, but his figure showed that he is fit. He wore a white button-up shirt with suspender and the sleeves rolled up. He also wore a dark brown pair of pants and probably black shoes since half of his legs were covered in ink.

However, he was surprised when he saw him covered in ink almost everywhere, in his arms there was various of items. What Michael noticed was the concerned look on the man's face. The man slowly approached Michael, "You shouldn't have come here-..." The man couldn't finish his sentence as Michael cut him off.

"I'm sorry, sir. We didn't mean to get here, we're just looking for someone."

"That's not what I mean. This place is dangerous. Whomever enters this place will never be able to leave."

Michael was at loss of words as he saw that man's frightened expression. It was clear that he was saying the truth, "What do you mean? The exit is right on the other side." He stated while pointing a finger behind himself. The guy shook his head, "You will see what I mean, I'm Henry Stein by the way." The man known as Henry introduced himself in more calm tone. Michael smiled and nodded, "It's nice to meet you, mr. Stein. My name is Michael Afton."

"No need for formalities, just call me Henry. By the way, you said you came here looking for someone. Who might it be if you don't mind me asking."

Michael sighed and placed his hand on his neck, "I came with my father to look for my sibling, the last clue to them led us to this place." He explained while Henry thought for a moment, for some reason the name Afton sounded familiar to him. He remembered someone with the same last name, a young teen who used to work around here as a helper. Maybe it's that person's name who he saw over and over around the studio.

"Could they be... Y/N Afton?"

Michael found himself shocked, this man knows you!

━═━═━═━═━═━═━═━

"What is this thing?"

William stood on a balcony that overlooked a giant machine that was held up by large chains. He didn't know what this machine does, but he sure was curious to turn it on to see how it works.

He had roamed around the area, but found nothing useful to him that might lead him you. William had made his mind to go and find a way to turn on this machine out of curiosity. He left the ink machine room and went to look for his son and just as in cue, he met with his son in the hallway with another man.

William raised an eyebrow when he saw the man, "Who is he?" He rudely asked, shamelessly pointing a finger at Henry. Michael frowned at his father's behavior, "His name is Henry and he will help us look for Y/N. Henry, this my father. His name is William." He stated which just made William roll his eyes.

"Well, I found nothing in there other than an old machine."

Once he mentioned the ink machine, Henry frowned, "It's not going to be the same now that I turned it on." He confronted and started to walk toward the ink machine room. Both Mike and William exchanged glances before following the old animator. Once they reached the door, they were surprised to see it barricaded with wooden planks. "What? I just left this room, how is it blocked now?" William exclaimed as he stomped toward the room.

"Wait! Don't-..."

However, it was too late as an inky creature shot its hand out, almost grabbing William in process. Thankfully, William moved away before it can hold him. Suddenly, the pipes around the studio bursted, flooding the whole floor with ink. The three males booked it and started to run toward the exit to escape from the creature, Henry knows very well where would this lead him and the other two to. He couldn't change this no matter how many times he did it, he had to fall into that damn hole.

Eventually, they made it to the entry way and started to run faster toward the door. However, the planks under their feet broke and took them to a deeper level in the studio. Thankfully, none of the three got injured, but they get ink on their clothes.

"What was that?" William exclaimed as he stood up. Henry sighed, "This is the Ink Demon, the one I have been running from over and over and over again." He told them with a very serious tone. Both Michael and William looked at him with puzzled looks.

"I have been stuck in a time loop, going from the end to the beginning more than one hundred times and still couldn't leave this godforsaken place. I'm afraid you might get stuck with me or maybe you will change everything in here."

Michael let out a hum as he looked up at the hole, "But why is it following you?" He asked while trying to get the ink off his arms. Henry pointed at a wall where there was words written in ink.

The Creator Lied To Us.

"I used to work here and I'm the one who created Bendy before he becomes what he is, he wants vengeance." Henry explained to them as he moved toward the only door to leave the basement. William and Michael followed after him through the ink flooded corridors.

-??? POV-

I stared down at the hole in the middle of the ground, seeing Henry and his two friends falling to the depths of the studio. It's impressive how he still goes through this adventure everytime without giving up. However, those two... who are they? They seem familiar.

I pushed the thoughts away and slowly left the hallway, opening an ink portal to teleport to the Music Department.

"The fun has only begun."