𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔-𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

╔══════════╗
Chapter Twenty-Four
Siblings Split
╚══════════╝

❝Dreams come true.❞

YOU LET OUT A GROWL AT your sister as your survival instincts kicked in. You weren't going to let her harm you just like that, you will have to deal with this matter even if you have to hurt her.

Elizabeth smirked in mockery, "Do you think this form will scare me? Think again." She said as she rolled her eyes, not amused by your transformation. You just hissed in a threatening manners, keeping your guards up in case she does a sudden attack. The downside of this form was your disability to talk, even if you tried to talk it would just be simple words. Elizabeth laughed at your silence before she frowned, "Let's end this." With that being said, she launched at you to deliver her first strike.

An ink portal opened underneath your feet and you dropped into it before her claw could hit you. You kept yourself hidden in the ink yet you summoned some mindless Searchers to distract her. They raised up and held her in place by her legs, "What? What are these?" Elizabeth exclaimed as she tried to free herself, but she failed since they would reappear again. You then made your appearance and let out a small chuckle before dashing forward to punch her with your gloved hand.

You successfully managed to punch her, but the second time she was able to catch your wrist by using her claw. She laughed while slowly closing her claw on your wrist, "You're weak." Elizabeth stated before her claw fully cut off your cartoony gloved hand. The Searchers were already defeated because of her struggles and now that your concentration was on your hand. Elizabeth didn't stop and smacked you on the face before punching you in the abdomen, making you fall down. You hissed and growled, "Damn it! I can't fight her like this, she is literally metal." You thought as you clenched your human and unharmed hand.

An idea popped in your head... There's only one form that you can use against her in order to win. This was your only option if you want to actually survive from her, but you needed to get away to transform into that form. Elizabeth smirked as she stared down at you, "You're losing, big sibling. This shows that you're unworthy of daddy's attention, you should've stayed in that studio and nevet returned. Now you will die!" As she said that, she used her normal hand to pick you up by the neck. However, you quickly ducked into an ink portal to teleport a few away from Elizabeth. She groaned, "Not again!" Your sister complained while looking around for you.

Suddenly, an inky portal opened in the wall which confused Elizabeth. A large hand shot out of the portal followed by another one, "What is that? What's going on?" She mumbled before you fully stepped out of the portal in your beast form. Before Elizabeth could react, you used your hand to pin her against the wall. You roared in her face loudly, making her go silent. You let out low growls, baring your fangs at her. Elizabeth quickly composed herself and started to thrash around to free herself from your, "Let go of me!" She yelled, hitting your arm with her free hand. You lowered your face closer to her and snarled in a threatening way so she could stay in place. Just then...

"What are you two doing?"

You two turned around to see William standing there with his arms crossed, an angry look on his face. Immediately, Elizabeth started to fake a cry, "Daddy! I was just trying to show them my Scrap Baby form, but they attacked me!" She lied with fake sobs. William sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose, "Y/N, please let go of your sister." He ordered with a light frown and you did as he said. There was a sly smirk on Elizabeth's face, thinking that she had won.

"Look, I'm not in the mood to deal with this shit. I'm so tired right now." He stated then turned to face you, "I'm really disappointed in you, Y/N. I thought you matured up and know how to deal with your siblings without fights."

You let out a whimper while Elizabeth gave you a side smirk. You didn't want to listen to him scolding you for long; therefore, you opened a portal and teleported to the studio. Elizabeth was glad that you finally left the house and probably won't return home ever again. However, she wasn't off the hook. William sharply glared at his daughter, "I know you're the one who started first, Elizabeth." He declared firmly, completely displeased by her actions. Elizabeth was surprised for a moment, but she quickly returned to her fake sadness, "But daddy, they started-..." William cut her off by narrowing his eyes, making Elizabeth close her mouth.

"I'm not a fool, Elizabeth. I know Y/N won't start a fight for no reason. They would never fight you just because you wanted to show them Scrap Baby. I'm not only disappointed in you but also upset, now go back to your room." He demanded harshly. Elizabeth frowned and stomped her way back to her room. William sighed again and then rubbed the side of his head, "Why can't they get along?" He mumbled before going to the studio to talk to you.