Chapter 5

Faith loved Sundays. It was the day where she didn't have to set any alarms and could sleep in.

But at around 11 am her phone started to ring. Without looking at her phone she ignored the call and tried to sleep again. Her phone kept ringing and she finally picked up the call all annoyed and still sleepy.

"Open the door".

Faith sat up straight and looked at her door. She could see a shadow outside.

She checked the caller id and the time. It was Blake. She couldn't believe it, she was actually here. She never even gave her address to her.

"I just woke up", Faith replied.

"Yeah I can hear that. Open the door", Blake spoke smirking.

"Who gave you my address?", Faith asked curiously.

"Erica", Blake replied simply.

Faith hung up and got out of her couch and opened the door, still kind of hoping that it was some kind of a joke.

But no, Blake was standing at the door and she looked immensely beautiful. She was wearing a sleeveless black silk top and denim shorts with white sneakers. She always came to the office either wearing sweatpants or shorts so it was surprising to see her like that.

"Are you going to just stare at me or are you going to invite me in?", Blake spoke softly.

Faith snapped out of her trance and stood a little sideways, welcoming Blake to her home.

Faith started to feel a little conscious as she had just woken up and was wearing black sweatpants and a simple white sweater. Whereas, Blake looked like a literal goddess.

"You have a nice home", Blake spoke as she looked at the small but cozy apartment.

Her apartment had a couch facing the television in front of the maindoor. She had an open kitchen behind the couch and a door next to the kitchen leading towards a single bedroom.

There were a lot of pictures of her family next to the couch, on the kitchen counter, next to the tv.

"Are you seriously here?", Faith asked rubbing her eyes as she saw Blake walking around her home.

"I did tell you that we were meeting today", Blake replied and sat on the couch.

"I will be right back", Faith spoke and walked into her washroom.

She looked at herself in the mirror and couldn't believe the mess she saw in front of her. Her hair was a mess, her eyes were puffy and for some reason her nose and cheeks were red.

She brushed her teeth, combed her hair, wore her rings to feel a little confident and came out of the washroom after like 10 minutes.

She saw Blake now sitting on her bed looking at the photos.

"Hi", Faith spoke.

"Hello", Blake smiled and crossed her legs.

"I really can't believe you are here. Kind of shocked at this behaviour", Faith spoke and crossed her arms and leaned against the wall.

Blake did not say anything but got up and sat on the couch. She smiled continuously but you wouldn't be able to understand what's going on in her head. She tapped the couch lightly asking Faith to sit next to her.

Faith's heart started to race and she cautiously walked towards her sat down next to her, facing her.

"I wanted to get to know you", Blake spoke.

"Why now?", Faith asked.

"I just wanted to know what the fuss was about", Blake replied and started playing with her hair.