Chapter 10

It was eleven in the morning and Blake was still sleeping. Faith's arm was now numb, and she wanted to pee real bad but she didn't move a muscle.

She assumed that Blake never slept so peacefully and wanted to let her sleep.

After half an hour Blake finally woke up. She noticed that she hadn't moved all night and was still wrapped around Faith who was wide awake.

"Good morning sleepyhead", Faith smiled sweetly and kissed her forehead.

Blake just sighed and nuzzled into her neck.

"I love the morning cuddles but I have to pee", Faith spoke and got out of her bed, yanking her arm out from under her.

Blake hated that she moved away from her and laid there patiently waiting for her to come back.

"What do you want for breakfast?", Faith asked as she leaned against the door frame.

"Please come back to bed, I'm not hungry", Blake spoke softly and Faith couldn't help but oblige.

She got into the bed and Blake wrapped herself around her like a vine.

"Does your cheek hurt?", Faith whispered.

"No it doesn't, don't worry. Now shh and go back to sleep", Blake spoke half asleep.

And before you know it, Blake was asleep again. Fortunately she was sleeping on the pillow and not on her arm so Faith slided off the bed slowly and got out of the room.

She picked up her phone and had received texts from Max, Erica, and her family group chat.

The boss: how is she doing? How are you doing?

Faith: both of us are fine. She's sleeping peacefully.

The boss: good. I wanted to let you know that Erica and I will be coming over today to see her. I let Erica know what happened and she is really worried.

Faith: okay. See you after work.

Erica: i am sorry that you are dealing with this. I will take her to my apartment tonight don't worry. How is she doing. I want to hug her.

Faith: she will be staying here and she won't leave. She is fine now :)

Faith decided to catch up on work and even though Max had asked her not to work, she replied to her emails and kept working until it was almost two in the afternoon and Blake was still sleeping.

Faith went for a quick shower and decided to cook egg fried rice for lunch.

After she was done cooking, she took the plates into her room and placed it on her bedside table.

She gently woke Blake up, "Eat something and go back to sleep", Faith whispered.

Blake got up and stretched. She looked at the clock on the wall and was surprised.

"Is it really 3 in the afternoon?", Blake asked surprised.

"Yeah you slept well I guess, so it's time to eat", Faith smiled.

She began to feed her and ate the food too. Blake did not say anything and kept staring at her.

"What?", Faith asked.

"For how long are you going to cook for me and feed me like this", Blake asked.

"Forever", Faith simply replied.

Blake started to well up and couldn't eat anymore.

"Please don't do this. I will start depending on you and you will leave me", Blake sniffled.