Chapter 15

It had been two months since Faith had asked Blake to officially move in with her.

They had started working again and Jackson, Erica, Blake and Faith used to go on double dates once or twice a month.

Faith had made connections with other coworkers too and would often hangout with them after work, sometimes with Blake or without her.

Both of them stayed together, worked together but still managed to maintain a social life that didn't necessarily involve each other and both of them enjoyed that too.

Faith had helped Blake with her mother and gotten her out from prison and shifted her to a rehabilitation centre. Blake did not want to help her mother at all and did not support the idea of Faith helping her after what she had done, but Faith remained adamant and helped her shift to a rehab.

Faith's life had completely changed since she came to New York. Within few months she had a good group of friends that she could rely on, she had a beautiful girlfriend who was living with her, she was always in touch with her family, who by the way also adored Blake, and she was doing extremely well in her office.

Things couldn't have been more perfect and she felt happy and relaxed at the end of the day each day.

Blake was happy too, this was the healthiest relationship she had ever been in and it always blew her mind to see the way Faith would do things for her.

It wasn't the big gestures but the multiple little gestures that made Blake fall in love harder each day.

Faith had no issues in expressing her emotions and loved her wholeheartedly. Blake, however, had a little difficulty and though she loved her too, she could never show it properly. But Faith never complained. She understood the hardships Blake had gone through and would always understand her quiet language of love.

While both of them lived together and spent almost every second together, they did not know a lot about each other. Whether it was previous relationships or their childhood stories or anything about their past and Faith hated that.

She would randomly ask Blake questions about her past and she would answer truthfully but would never go into the details of her stories and Faith never forced her to but always seemed to be wanting to know her better.

It was Saturday night and both of them were cuddled up on the couch switching channels on their television when suddenly Blake sat up and switched off the tv.

"Man I wanted to know if that deer escaped that hidden tiger, why did you do that?", Faith half screamed and tried to grab the remote from Blake.

Blake hid the remote behind her and kissed Faith unexpectedly when she came close to grab the remote.

"I wanted to talk to you instead of mindlessly watching something", Blake spoke nervously.

"Okay...what do you want to talk about?", Faith sat up straight and got nervous too.

"I don't know. You always keep asking me things and I never tell you anything properly. I feel like answering your questions today", Blake replied and started to bite her nails getting even more nervous.

Faith laughed and then kissed her forehead gently,
"Why are you so nervous? It's okay. We can talk about things when you are ready. I don't want to force you into doing things".

"No but I am ready, I just have never opened up to anyone before", Blake spoke softly.

"So you have never been in relationships before?", Faith asked curiously.

"I have been, but they did not last for more than a month or two", Blake replied still nervous.

"Oh", Faith wondered for a second and then spoke again, "Why?"