12║𝙴𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗'

« 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆: 𝑬𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏❜  »

« 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆: 𝑬𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏❜ »

𝐎𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 giggles as she tries to fight her way out of Bucky's grip. The two of them have been having a fight over whether to leave the shower or not for the past ten minutes. Bucky insists they stay in it a little longer, so she doesn't have to put on any clothes.

"Okay!" She hisses through her laughter, and he looks down at her. His arms are clamped around her body, holding her feet off the ground so she can't escape. "What if I just sleep naked?"

"Oh, that's one hell of a compromise," he chuckles and gently her feet land back on the ground.

"Yeah, well, Carol is bound to wake up since someone can't keep their hands to themselves," she giggles and playfully slaps his shoulder as she pads past him.

The glass doors part, and she steps out onto the towel lying on the ground. Olivia grabs one of the towels next to the sink while Bucky turns off the water. She wraps one around herself and hands the other back to him. He smiles, watching as she pads around the bathroom and grabs a few things. She sticks out her free hand to him as he ties the towel around his waist.

He can't believe how good she looks with the towel tightly wrapped around her, water dripping from her hair and over her chest, down her cleavage. Bucky shakes his head and takes her hand. Slow... why exactly did he want them to go slow? As she leads the way out of the bathroom and down the hallway through the living room, he can't remember.

"My room's a bit of a mess," she chuckles and opens the door.

Bucky's eyes travel across the space, and she was not kidding. Various clothes are strewn everywhere, and every shelf is cluttered with items. It looks clean but like there isn't enough room to fit everything. There are books all over the place. Most of them are about biology or poetry. There's a lot of poetry. He walks over to one pile while she readies up. He picks up a book called 'Home'. The poems seem nice enough, but he doesn't really get most of them.

"You read a lot?" He asks, realising just how little he knows about her.

"I used to... now with working at the hospital and back when I was with Brock- well, I never have the time," she explains and walks over to him, taking the book out of his hand. "This was always one of my favourites."

"You're really smart, aren't ya?" He tilts his head to the side, watching her as he licks his lips. She's standing completely naked in front of him, not fazed at all by it.

"I did well in school, I guess," she sheepishly says and traces the face on the cover with her fingertips.

"You sure ya don't wanna find someone other than a big dumb biker like me?" He grins and grabs her waist, pulling her closer to him. Olivia looks up at him with big hazel eyes.