13║𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘𝚘𝚗

« 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘𝚘𝚗 »

𝐎𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 can tell the time on most days when she wakes up because of the position of the sun. The angle always makes it clear. In the summer, it stops hitting her face after 9 am and slides off her bed. By 11 am, it's usually off her bed and only on the floor. It's why she groans when she wakes up. The sun is fully gone from her room, meaning it's way past noon, and she's wasted most of the day.

Luckily, she has the day off. She yawns widely and stretches feeling the body beside her, and a great grin flies across her face. Bucky is lying next to her on his stomach, one cheek squished together against her satin pillowcases. One of his legs and the metal arm is draped over her body.

The whole room still smells like sex, and she chuckles, running a hand through Bucky's hair. The man hums in satisfaction but stays asleep. She slides out of his grip and pads over to the windows. Her legs are still jelly below her, and she's having a hard time walking without a limp. Her muscles still reverting back after last night.

She covers her bare chest and opens up one of the windows, taking a deep breath of the fresh air. The difference is only more apparent now. Her head feels blurry, but she's sure she didn't have that much to drink last night. To say Olivia had forgotten how it feels to be completely cock drunk would be more than just an understatement.

She leans out of the window, looking out over the street while her braids slide down her shoulders. Most of the people out are kids or teenagers on their way home from school. Maybe a few adults who were lucky enough to get out of work early. Everyone is eager to get home on a Friday like this when the sun shines. It's already heating up her face and shoulders. In the trees below, she watches a squirrel leap between the branches.

"Is it too late to say good mornin'?" Bucky's voice rasps, and she glances over her shoulder. He struts up to her, fully naked and semi-hard, as he leans over her body, kissing her shoulder and hugging her tightly, pressing against her back and ass alike.

"Definitely not. Morning, stud," she grins and grabs his bearded chin, allowing herself a soft and slow kiss. Bucky happily kisses her back, smiling against her plush lips. "Feels like someone's happy to see me."

He chuckles while hardening against her ass. "Can't help it when you're standin' 'ere all bent over."

His voice is incredibly husky, and he runs the tips of his fingers up the curve of her spine. The metal arm rests on the windowsill, and he takes a deep breath of the fresh air.

"How're ya feelin'?" He sincerely asks and watches her as if imprinting her every feature in his mind.

"Tired... " She says and a playful grin spreads. "Like I had the best sex of my life this morning."