26║𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙳𝚒𝚍 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝙴𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝?

« 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑺𝒊𝒙: 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑫𝒊𝒅 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑬𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕? »

𝐁𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲 stares at his closet. The doors fully open and every piece of clothing he owns on display. His hands are placed on his hips, eyebrows furrowed in thought as he purses his lips to one side and then to the other. He feels a set of arms snaking around his torso and glances over his shoulder down at Olivia. She smiles.

"You're really thinking about what to wear, aren't you?" She chuckles and kisses the top of his shoulder.

"Can ya blame me for bein' a little nervous?" He mumbles and interlaces their fingers.

"Yeah, but like I said; you don't have to be. I don't really care whether my dad likes you or not," she says with a shrug and walks around him to the closet. "D'you want to take your car or the bike there?"

"What'd the weather forecast look like?" He asks, tilting his head when she pulls out a tight dress shit he didn't even know he had. It's black with daisies. He likes it. If he had known it was there, he would've worn it more.

"Sunny Sundays," she sings and holds up the shirt in front of him. "Lord have mercy."

"I'm guessing I should wear that?" He grins and grabs the shirt. He'll need a tank top underneath it.

"Definitely! That's just for me, though," she chuckles and goes to search through his pants - not that there's much to select from.

"Do we need to bring anything?" He asks while searching through his belts.

"No need. He'll just criticise it into oblivion," she chuckles and pulls out a black set of jeans that siat somewhat loosely on him.

"Would you rather take the bike or car?" He asks, to get the matter settled.

She giggles, "the bike."

"Why do I get the feeling you're tryin' to get back at ya pops?"

Olivia shrugs. "What a weird thing to suggest, Buck."

He narrows his eyes, but she gleefully laughs and runs out into the bathroom. He had half a mind to follow her as she ran, but then they'd both end up in there. Naked. And very late. He shakes his head and begins pulling on the clothes.

Before long, Bucky's Harley roars against the asphalted roads. Olivia shows the way with a few points, and they make it to the nice suburban area. He's not surprised by how nice the area is, not with what she's said about her dad. Carol's car is easy to spot, and he rolls the bike into the driveway. Olivia hops off. She isn't smiling. Her eyebrows are in a deep frown as she stares at the house.

Bucky knows she's more worried than she's showing. Carol took care of everything. She didn't have to say anything to her dad. He isn't sure how long it's been since she's spoken with him. Sliding up next to her, he wraps his metal arm around her waist and tugs her closer. The grin immediately spreads on her face, and a calm settles in him.