17║𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝙱𝚊𝚍 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚊 𝙳𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝙶𝚘?

« 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏: 𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝑩𝒂𝒅 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒂 𝑫𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝑮𝒐?  »

« 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏: 𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝑩𝒂𝒅 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒂 𝑫𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝑮𝒐? »

𝐓𝐡𝐞 restaurant that Bucky wants to go to isn't too far from The Compound, so he insists they walk there instead of taking his bike. It's apparently a part of his whole plan for the night. Olivia can't lie. It's sweet and he seems so happy just from the prospect of taking her out. She's not even sure what this constitutes as. Dinner is usually a first-date thing.

Was their first date the ride on his bike down to that stream? What exactly constitutes a date? Does it count that he showed up at 4 am at her place, or when she crashed at his and he made her dinner?

This feels like a first-date activity, but they know each other too well for that now. Olivia is much too emotionally wrecked today. The revelation that Brock is still in town is accompanied by his showing up at the compound. Bucky getting hurt. Her and Bucky having sex... three times. Him telling her he loved her. Beating up Tony. The fighting over him beating up Tony.

Sure, she might have slept in between, but this might be the most hectic 18 hours of her life.

"That's the one," Bucky says with a bright smile, squeezing her hand while the metal one points at a small restaurant.

"Greek, huh?" She grins, noticing the attempt at Greek architecture on the overhang of the restaurant.

It's a small intimate place with fairy lights hanging from the pillars and ceiling. The outside is open while the inside has more sections, allowing privacy for any who might want it. The booths lining the walls are all curved, one large seat, but there's a hustle and bustle to the place that reminds her of the time her dad brought her to his hometown in Italy.

The waiters, cooks, and hostesses are all joking around, banter flying through the air but calm enough to where people can keep to themselves if they please. Most of the customers, however, are all gleefully butting in on the banter, picking on a few people or throwing in jokingly flirty comments.

It's so fucking charming. Bucky immediately radiates as he enters the place, pulling her by the hand right up to the front. The host grins widely.

"Hector! I didn't think I was gonna see you tonight!" Bucky laughs and walks right past the counter. He wraps his arms around the man with salt and pepper hair who instantly hugs him back.

"Had to come in when I heard my favourite guest had made a reservation!" He laughs and his gaze goes to Olivia. A surprised mien spreads. "Olivia, right!? I haven't seen you since you were a little girl!" He gushes

Hector moves around the counter, enveloping her in a tight hug that makes her laugh a little uncomfortably. She honestly has no idea who this guy is, and she isn't the biggest fan of random tight hugs.