16║𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜...

« 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏: 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔

« 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏: 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝑭𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒔... »

Olivia doesn't quite know what to do with herself. After Bucky and T'Challa rush out of the bar she quickly puts on her bra and shirt. She should go after them, right? The yelling outside is getting louder. She runs out of the storage room and into the parking lot.

People are standing all around. Everyone from the mechanic shop has gathered outside. They're standing in a large circle, like a pack of wolves ready to pounce. Tony is in the middle and Sam is lying on the harsh asphalt, gripping his shoulder. She can see blood pooling on the ground. Bucky is standing closest. He's just standing there stoically, with no attempt at defence while Tony points a gun at him.

Olivia watches intensely. She glides over to Peter who's standing with a girl about their age.

"What's going on?" She whispers while Tony shouts random obscenities.

Peter looks at her with jittery movements and deeply furrowed eyebrows. "It's complicated."

"Would you fucking stop lying!" Tony suddenly shouts. He's tiptoeing back and forth. The gun is waving through the air. Olivia could recognise that behaviour anywhere. She lived right up against it for years. An addict.

"Then put the damn gun down!" Bucky yells, but it only makes Tony angrier, and he points the gun straight at him.

Her heart is pounding in her chest. Sam has already been shot. Who's to say he won't shoot Bucky?

"Ya gonna shoot me!? Huh, you finally gonna do it!?" Bucky shouts and Tony puts two hands on the gun. "Fuckin' do it then!"

Bucky moves like a flash. He pushes up Tony's arm as the shot goes off. She's the only one cowering from the sound. The two men fall to the ground and the punches immediately fly. Bucky punches him over and over again while all Tony does is try to defend himself. He doesn't stop.

"Ya think ya can just point a gun at me in my own fuckin' compound!?" He roars.

Blood splatters onto the ground, and Tony isn't moving anymore. Olivia feels a hand on the low of her back and a familiar voice belonging to Loki slithers into her ear.

"I told you he wasn't any different than Brock, didn't I?" He asks, and she flings her head around, staring at him.

Her eyebrows furrow deeply, and she rushes through the crowd. If someone doesn't stop him, he's going to kill Tony. Sam is still bleeding out beside them. Her fingers wrap around his wrist as he pulls back for another punch.

"Bucky!" She tries, but he easily shakes off her hold. Another punch lands. She can hear the crunching of bones beneath the heavy hits. "You're gonna kill him!"

She tries to grab onto the bloody clenched fist again but this time he roughly shoves her back. She loses her balance, the air gets knocked out of her as she harshly lands on the ground and her heartbeat picks up. He pushed her away. Just like that. She can see the pure anger in his eyes. T'Challa is the first one to move along with Clint. They begin pulling Bucky off Tony, whose battered face is covered in blood. He's unconscious.