27║𝙶𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚊 𝙶𝚎𝚝 𝙰𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝙶𝚎𝚝 𝚊 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔

« 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏: 𝑮𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒂 𝑮𝒆𝒕 𝑨𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝑮𝒆𝒕 𝒂 𝑩𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌  »

𝐎𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 sits on the back of Bucky's bike, her arms wrapped around the man himself while her mind is completely lost in the setting sun. The blue sky bleeds purple and lilacs before they fade and deepen. They become thicker as amber oranges turn to reds. Such a full and vibrant red. She hugs Bucky tightly and leans back again. Stretching her arms, she feels the wind grip onto her clothes. It hasn't taken long for her to get used to this. To enjoy the ride. Every single aspect of it.

There's one thing in particular. One thing she can't ever keep off her mind. Him. He looks hot while riding the bike. The sleek black metal between his thick thighs. He's at home. She can feel the roughness of his jeans against her inner thighs. Her eyes always travel between his hands gripping the handles and the beautiful sunset sinking all around them.

Bucky smiles over his shoulder, smirking. Olivia knows what he's going to do and she's laughing before the bike speeds up. They're gone in a flash, travelling further and further from Joy. It feels like the opposite. They both needed this after being at her dad's house.

She wasn't surprised by all of the swearing and cussing but it still hurt. Bucky helped. Carol too. They made it easier. She has no idea how Carol convinced her dad to come back and finish dinner with them. But he did and he even seemed to have a pretty good time.

They left on a decent note. It's better than what she had expected. Olivia is happy. She doesn't speak much to her dad but it's good to know he's safe and she wants him to know she's doing good too. Better than she has in a long time. Even with everything about the Sokovians and Brock.

"I love you," she whispers in his ear, and he reaches back to grasp her thigh with his metal hand.

They keep driving until they've made it to the same spot. The first place they went together. It feels like months have passed since then. The engine slowly comes to a halt, and she hops off, taking off her helmet. Bucky takes it and turns around on the bike, pulling her back down on it.

"Warn me next time, will you!?" She laughs and swings her legs back over the seat.

"Yeah, but then I couldn't see ya stumble and struggle," he chuckles and slides his large hands beneath her legs. Olivia raises an eyebrow while he smirks and puts her legs down on top of is. They're in a rather compromising position.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were up to no good," Olivia says while both his hands play with the hem of her skirt.

"But ya know me better, right?" He grins.

She thoughtfully pouts and wraps her arms around his neck, pulling him closer. "Sure. Maybe... I don't think I wanna know better."

"Is that so?" Bucky asks as he glances to her lips. His hands grip onto her thighs, making sure her crotch is pressing up against his. She did this to herself by making him wear that damn daisy dress-shirt.