Act 3: My Name is Sera Seigi

The following day, both Shido and Sera went to school again, Tonomachi Hiroto joining them. They walked together.

"Jeez, you guys sure know how to rile people up. After you ran off, Tama-chan looked horrified."

They both scratched their head's.

"Yeah, about that... We'll have to apologize," said Shido.

"Agreed. At least your little sister is safe," added Sera.

"Thank you for going with me, Sera. Even if you didn't have to..."

Hiroto wrapped his hands around them.

"You guys make it sound like some sort of adventure. I might feel a little bad for not joining you, haha."

When they arrived at school, they changed their shoe wear at their lockers and went to their classroom, 2-4. Some of their classmates stared at them as they entered, which made both Shido and Sera nervous. They took their seats. Origami entered the classroom last and took her seat.

The bell rang after and the teacher, Tamae entered, along with an unexpected face. It was Reine Murasame, wearing a long white lab coat and a small blue teddy bear in her breast pocket, a purple miniskirt, a pair of black stockings and a pair of blue teddy bear slippers. She also wore a small silver ring on her silver chain necklace.

Everyone was surprised, given they never saw her before. The teacher awkwardly spoke.

"Um, although it's only been two days since the term started, we'll be having a new assistant teacher with us."

Reine had bags under eyes and spoke as if she hadn't slept

"I'm Murasame Reine. I teach physics. Nice to me—"

She suddenly fell on the ground. Tamae let out a short scream and the student's started chattering, most shocked and worried, including Sera. Shido on the other hand looked annoyed and surprised, while Origami's expression remained neutral.

After their classes were over, Tamae came over to them.

"Sera, Shido and Origami. I'll need you three to come with me, please."

"Huh? Did we do something?" asked Sera.

"It's about what happened yesterday. Please come to the teacher's office with me."

Tamae walked off, and the three stood up to follow her. Hiroto smirked.

"Told you guys this would happen."

They followed Tamae to the office, where she made her coffee. Sera and Shido looked nervous.

"Oh, don't worry. You're not in trouble, but you worried us sick, you know. Especially you, Origami. You left school without a peep, not even reporting to the bunker. What happened?"

Origami looked at Sera and Shido, who frowned back. Just the day before, she was indirectly trying to kill them.

"That is of little consequence. I'm fine, aren't I? The school bunker isn't the only safety shelter."