Act 7: Let Justice Flow

At the lottery stand, Shido tried his luck. He, and Tohka who her mouth stuffed with food again watched closely.

A golden ball fell on the counter.

"Congratulations! You've won our special prize: entrance tickets to Dream Park!" said Mikimoto while ringing a bell. Shiizaki was joyfully waving her hands in the background.

"What's that? Something incredible?" asked Tohka excitedly.

"It's incredibly incredible!" replied Shiizaki.

"You should head there right now!" said Mikimoto.

"There's plenty of fun to be had in there!" appeared Sera beside him.

"Sera...?!" tried to say Shido, but he was interrupted.

"Here, it's just round this corner," said Mikimoto, as all three pushed the pair towards it.

Suddenly, they found themselves in-front of a multi-story building. The sign said: Dream Park, and listed prices for entry. A fountain stream in the shape of a face was nearby.

"What do you do in here?" asked Tohka.

Sera appeared in front of them.

"Hello there! Would you like me to show you around in this place of magic and dreams? And... the tastiest food you can imagine? Um, a special kind of food..." he asked, salesmanship in his voice.

"Sera, why are you—"

"Food?! Yes, please! Let's go!" replied Tohka.

"Tohka, let's not! There's no food there!" blurted out Shido.

"But you said you'd follow me anywhere. Perhaps, this is where a true date lies?!"

"Regrettably, I can't deny dates lie here. But we can't go in! Anywhere but there! We're still underage, so... come!" said Shido, dragging Tohka away.

"But the date... the date!"

Sera sighed in relief. He didn't really want them to enter that place.

"Origami? Hey, what are you doing? We were meant to rendezvous—" asked Kusakabe to Origami, who was hiding behind the pillar next to the entrance.

Sera thought he could hear something, so he focused. From Origami's point of view, it looked like he was still looking at the pair which ran off.

"Target located. Bring me an emergency combat device. Coordinates are 088, 017."

Sera could hear her talk and became suspicious. He walked away to not draw suspicion.

Origami punched the fountain and pulled the CR unit out. She quickly changed, but didn't realise Sera had circled back, and seen her.

 She quickly changed, but didn't realise Sera had circled back, and seen her

"Kotori, I just spotted Origami! She just...!" said Sera on his earpiece.

"What? Calm down, what happened?" asked Kotori.