Act 15: Rewriting Fate

At the eye of the snowstorm, Yoshino was laying on Zadkiel, who was sitting. The aura below it was the only source of light in this dark place.

"Yoshinon..." she said sadly and sobbed.

"Yeah?" said Shido.

She looked up, and Yoshinon, the puppet, was revealed through the dark veil, with Shido and a weak Sera following promptly.

They collapsed on the ground, both exhausted, as the clothes of both were cut up. Shido's wounds healed as a flame sealed them shut.

Yoshino got off Zadkiel and ran over to them, as Shido kneeled beside Sera. She kneeled beside him too.

"Sh-Shido-san... a-and..."

"We made it..." uttered Sera.

"Rest, Sera. Though, I must say, that tea really gave me a good boost," said Shido.

"Sera-san? You..."

She noticed Yoshinon on Shido's arm.

"I found Yoshinon for you, just like I promised," he said weakly.

Yoshino began sobbing.

"H-Hey! Don't cry! Did I do something wrong?" said Shido with panic.

"No, I'm... so happy. Thank you... for helping Yoshinon."

Sera smiled at them.

"Heh. We never got to meet properly, did we, Yoshino? I feel like giving up now..." uttered Sera.

"No, Sera! We made it, why would you give up now? We can finally—" jumped in Shido.

"You can finally help Yoshino, can you? Just like you helped Yoshinon... Please, before this ends... let me see the sunshine once more..."

"Sera... just hold on, all right?"

He turned to Yoshino.

"But... he's right. Now, Yoshino, I'll help you."

She settled down and looked at Shido in confusion.

"Well, uh... There's one thing we need to do for that. Y-You remember what a kiss is?"

She looked surprised and put her head down, as if to think.

"Okay. So, uh, I'm not trying to get at anything. I need to do it to help—"

She suddenly got up and walked over to Shido, before gently kissing him. Sera looked intently with his remaining strength, as she pulled back promptly.

"Did I do it wrong?" she asked.

"No, you didn't."

"if you say so, I'll believe you."

As she finished her sentence, her clothes began glowing and glitter began rising into the air. Zadkiel started dissipating into sparkles, as she eventually was left naked, just like Tohka.