Act 29: The Angel of Justice

Origami fired a huge salvo of missiles at Kotori, and then stopped to see if she was finally dead.

"You're certainly using some unruly weapons," said Kotori, unharmed.

Kotori flew into the air enveloped by fire.

"Deploy Territory," said Origami.

A barrier appeared around Kotori.

"Lock coordinates!"

She fired missiles at Kotori, as they exploded inside the barrier after passing into it as if it wasn't there, promptly breaking it with all the smoke inside dispersing.

Origami gasped as her exhaustion from using the suit was starting to show, but regaining her composure when she realised Kotori wasn't done for, for her fiery shield protected her.

"Not bad. I haven't seen equipment like yours before. Is it new?"

Kotori grasped her head in pain.

I used too much power...

"Kotori!" called out Shido, who still didn't run away.

"Cleave Leaf... deploy!" shouted Origami.

Two green beams grasped Kotori tight, locking her in position.

"Deploy Territory."

A barrier enveloped Kotori.

"Annihilate, Blastark!"

The White Licorice fired two green beams from its cannons, focusing fire on Kotori. Some particles flew down below, annihilating anything it met, destroying a part of the amusement park.

 Some particles flew down below, annihilating anything it met, destroying a part of the amusement park

"Kotori!" called out Shido.

She emerged from the smoke, Camael in hand. She swung against the suit, as Origami began descending. She kept swinging.

"Defensive Territory, deploy!"

A barrier enveloped Origami, as she tried to shake Kotori off her. The strain was showing on her.

"Oh, where did your earlier confidence go? You were going to beat me, were you not? You were going to slay me, were you not? You were going to kill me, were you not? Then fly quicker. Point your sword... your guns at me. Otherwise... you'll die before I do."

Shido saw Kotori's shifted eyes, knowing she's losing control.

"Kotori, stop it!" called out Shido.

She broke the Territory, as Origami crashed to the ground.

"What's this? Are you done? How dull. Camael. Meggido."

Her axe turned into a cannon.

"Fine, then. If you can't fight, I have no use for you."

"Kotori, stop it!" he began running towards them.

She pointed Camael at Origami and began charging. Origami looked at her with hatred, no hint of fear.