Act 27: Breaking From The Chain

Tohka let out a gasp of awe once more, and couldn't glue her eyes away from the sight.

"This is amazing! There are lakes and mountains inside a building!" said Tohka.

"There's so much water!" said Yoshino.

"Boy, I'm so excited!" said Yoshinon.

"Shido, am I allowed to go into that lake?" asked Tohka, pointing in front of her. In that swimming pool, waves were being sent against the people inside.

"Yeah, of course."

"All right! Let's go, guys!"

She began running with the floaty in hand, as Yoshino and Sera ran after her.

"O-Okay," said Yoshino

"I bet I can stay afloat longer than Yoshinon, haha!" said Sera teasingly.

"You have a bet, lecher! Yoshinon is the almighty commander of the sea and floaties!"

As they ran to the pool, Kotori walked up to Shido after previously detaching for a bit.

"They sure are lively."

Shido noticed her swimsuit and stared.

"What are you looking at? Getting turned on by your sister?"

"O-Of course not!"

"What are you doing, Shin? She wore that for you," said Reine.

He coughed.

"Kotori."

"What?"

"That, uh... That swimsuit looks good on you. I think it looks cute."

She looked to the side, lollipop in mouth, but then grinned

"Why, thank you. Did Reine or Kannazuki tell you to say that?"

"N-No, it's what I really think."

"Really? I'm flattered. So... what about it makes me look so cute?"

Aboard the Fraxinus, three choices once again appeared on the screen, as Kyouhei passionately stood up.

"It's time to put our skills to the test! Everyone, vote!"

The crew made their choice, as did Tonomachi, as did many other people, including those who played the same dating sim. Surprisingly, no one voted for the third choice, with 42% voting for the second choice and 58% for the first one.

"I see. That's not surprising."

"She shouldn't feel bad after hearing number one," said Minowa.

"Number two suggests that he's only paying attention to her swimsuit. Number three is out of the question," added Nakatsugawa.

"I see. That makes sense."

A moment of pause as he thought.

"Shido-kun, number three!" suddenly said Kyouhei.