6

Chapter 6: Marry First, Love Later: President Pa's Little Runaway Wife (6)

    Lan Qiye fulfilled his promise perfectly.

    Cheng Ran was miserable.

    After all, it is impossible for him to change his mouth and say that he is willing to have children, so he does not take medicine.

    He can only be forced to swallow medicines that are more bitter than Huanglian every day, sometimes twice a day. I don't know if he has a psychological shadow, but Cheng Ran always felt that every time he swallowed the medicine immediately, the bitter taste would still remain in his mouth, and it would take a long time to dissipate.

    But on an optimistic point of view, Lan Qiye's Ye Yeshengge is not without merit.

    At least Cheng Ran felt that his physical fitness had improved a lot, and he could enjoy it more and more - the little virgin who had been a virgin for 25 years in his previous life couldn't help shedding tears of emotion.

    The school has been quite busy recently.

    The reason is that the film academy's celebration is approaching. Just half a month later, as an art academy jointly established by the prestigious S University and the Film Academy, both parties must contribute to the celebration. Moreover, Yuanxing College can only be regarded as a private university at best. If it can emerge in one of the S University or the Film Academy, it will be of great benefit to the future development. Therefore, every school celebration performance has many students crowded out. All want to participate.

    Cheng Ran's class declared a group dance program, a group of six led by Fang Qiyuan, including students from other classes. Cheng Ran was not interested in joining in the fun, and sat in the corner playing with his phone while they were discussing heatedly.

    Fang Qiyuan was discussing the dance repertoire of the party with the little attendant with great interest.

    Cheng Ran's ears were filled with the noise of the students, but what was in his mind was the protagonist Shou.

    It is impossible to stay up late to read a novel word for word. Cheng Ran read it at a glance and ten lines at first, so he can't remember many details clearly. But this school celebration is a highlight in the original novel. Cheng Ran was more impressed, because it was at this school celebration that Ni Gantang successfully knocked on the door to enter the entertainment industry with a solo dance of his own creation. The contact was noticed by Lu Zhongfeng, all because of this school celebration.

    Most book-wearers will choose to have a good relationship with the protagonist group, and of course a small number of them will kick the protagonist themselves.

    Cheng Ran didn't want to be either. He was just curious about how good Ni Gantang's solo dance was. He wouldn't mind going to enjoy it if he had the chance, but he heard that tickets for the school celebration party weren't so easy to get.

    "Cheng Ran, are you really not going to perform?"

    A male voice suddenly interrupted Cheng Ran's thoughts.

    Cheng Ran looked up and saw that it was a handsome linzi, whose appearance was the same as that of the original owner, and he looked tame and harmless.

    Cheng Ran vaguely remembered that this person was called Jin Hanhan.

    "I don't plan to." Cheng Ran said, "I don't have any talent, I will only make a fool of myself."

    In fact, the original owner had no talent, but Cheng Ran was forced by his parents to learn musical instruments when he was a child, and he has won many awards. But he has no intention of showing off his skills, because it is unnecessary.