41

Chapter 41 Crazy Love: The President's Little Wife (19)

    Cheng Ran knew at first that this was a cleanup and wanted to quit immediately.

    But there were only a few people in the bar, and this was a remote street closest to the small rental house. Cheng Ran hesitated for a moment, but he still found a seat and sat down.

    Lu Zhongfeng didn't reply to his news. Cheng Ran was about to call to ask when someone came up to talk to him.

    The person who came was a tall and handsome young man, the kind that could make people's eyes shine among passers-by. Cheng Ran liked handsome guys, and naturally he didn't feel bad about him. He thought that the young man was just here to ask for directions, so he answered a few words casually. Perhaps seeing that he was easy to talk, the other party sat down opposite him and began to talk freely.

    Cheng Ran was a little embarrassed now.

    Because the other party can't escape a purpose inside and outside the words, he wants to date him.

    During this period of time, his belly has grown, but it is still not particularly large. In order to wear it comfortably, the clothes he bought are two sizes larger, and the sweater for his coat is also loose.

    Being approached by someone shows that he has a market, but unfortunately the time and place to be approached doesn't seem right.

    In addition, Cheng Ran got along with Lan Qiye day and night some time ago. Although the young man's appearance was outstanding, it did not surprise him. Cheng Ran had no plans to date him at all, and even if the young man talked too much, he would be a little impatient.

    "I made an appointment today." Cheng Ran declined him.

    The young man was stunned for a moment, but he didn't feel embarrassed. He just smiled and said, "I see that you have been sitting here for more than an hour. I'm afraid the person you are dating won't come today."

    "You are right." Cheng Ran got up. , "I'm going back now."

    Cheng Ran didn't intend to entangle with strangers. He is in a special condition now, and he is definitely the one who suffers from unhappiness.

    The young man didn't stop him, he just looked at Cheng Ran's back as he left in a hurry, and the corner of his mouth curved into a playful smile.

    Cheng Ran was a little worried about Lu Zhongfeng's missed appointment.

    He didn't dare to contact anyone except Lu Zhongfeng during this time, but he also knew that it was not easy to deceive Lan Qiye completely, and he had to mediate. Maybe Lu Zhongfeng missed the appointment because of some trouble.

    Cheng Ran was right, Lu Zhongfeng was blocked by Lan Qiye.

    Lu Zhongfeng was slightly dissatisfied with Jiang Yousi's practice of robbing his mobile phone, but he couldn't get it back because he was worried that calling Cheng Ran would also expose Cheng Ran. came to the door.

    "Lu Zhongfeng! Get out of here!"

    Lan Qiye kicked the door outside with a loud bang. The guest in the next room stuck his head out and wanted to scold him, but he shrank back tremblingly after meeting Lan Qiye's vicious expression. went back. Lu Zhongfeng didn't deliberately hide the flight ticket and hotel reservation, and it was clear when he checked it out. Lan Qiye took the opportunity and took the plane to kill him.

    It was Jiang Yousi who opened the door.

    He looked at Lan Qiye nonchalantly: "What's the matter?"