20

Chapter 20: Marriage Before Love: President Pa's Little Runaway Wife (20)

    Cheng Ran blushed and stopped talking.

    Lan Qiye looked at him with interest: "Is this shy?"

    Cheng Ran shook his head in a trance, only to feel that his vision was blurred, and the world seemed to be spinning.

    Lan Qiye watched Cheng Ran sway left and right and wondered if he was drunk? But he only drank half a glass of wine! Although he didn't quite believe it, Lan Qiye still stretched out his hand to help him in case Cheng Ran really fell.

    Cheng Ran vaguely saw that there was an extra hand in front of him, and when he raised his paw, he was about to catch it.

    Lan Qiye was caught off guard, and he hit him three inches below the navel.

    Lan Qiye: "..." Fuck.

    Waiter: He didn't see anything!

    But Cheng Ran's hands and feet were out of control, his face was buried in that part, and he couldn't get up after struggling for a long time, causing everyone around him to start looking at him. Lan Qiye gritted his teeth and grabbed the person, but he couldn't get angry in public and destroy the illusion of harmony between their husband and wife, so he had to pick up Cheng Ran and leave the scene.

    They did not let the driver accompany them today, but drove themselves.

    Lan Qiye was walking in the parking lot with Cheng Ran in his arms. Suddenly, out of the corner of his eye, he caught a glimpse of a black SUV shaking wildly not far away. He didn't know what to think, and the corner of his mouth raised a good-looking smile.

    "Pa-" The

    smile was slapped off with a slap.

    It turned out that Cheng Ran, who was drunk, did not know the severity, raised his hand and waved it, accidentally hitting Lan Qiye in the mouth.

    It hurts, but it doesn't hurt. How strong can a drunkard be, but Lan Qiye has never been beaten in the mouth since he was a child, even if it was unintentional, his face suddenly turned black.

    He didn't care about watching other people's dramas, he stepped up to the side of the car, and threw Cheng Ran into the back seat.

    According to Cheng Ran's buttocks, there were two vicious hits, "smack, smack", the voice was crisp and pleasant, Cheng Ran was in pain, and hummed and shrank himself into a ball.

    Lan Qiye felt uneasy, and pinched his ass again to finish.

    Since Cheng Ran was already drunk, it would be meaningless for him to stay alone. Lan Qiye drove home directly, never thinking about saying goodbye to the Zhou family, because he didn't take them seriously at all.

    From Zhou's house to Lan's house, it's just over an hour's drive.

    Lan Qiye drove the car into the garage and went to the back seat to find people. Cheng Ran huddled in the back seat, her cheeks flushed, and she slept soundly. Lan Qiye's wicked heart suddenly rose, and he also got into the car, hovering above Cheng Ran, reaching out and pinching his nose and mouth, Cheng Ran held it for a few seconds, and was abruptly awakened.

    He opened his eyes and looked at Lan Qiye blankly.

    "Are you awake?" Lan Qiye pinched his face again, "Get out of the car, don't you want me to hug you?"

    Cheng Ran had a red mark on his face, but he didn't respond.

    Lan Qiye frowned, stretched out his hand and shook it in front of his eyes, Cheng Ran's eyes moved, but he was slow.