58

Chapter 58: Gentle and obsessive love: Mr. Ba's sweet wife (14)

    Cheng Ran didn't understand what Ni Gantang and Lan Qiye had to do with each other, but Ni Gantang took his mobile phone because he wanted the contact information on his mobile phone.

    Is it to avenge the smashed head before?

    But the Lu family also made him drop out of school, so Ni Gantang's target might be Lu Zhongfeng or Lu Nanshan?

    It's okay not to think, but after thinking about it, Cheng Ran's head is dizzy again.

    Not knowing what dose Ni Gantang put in the milk tea, Cheng Ran staggered to the bathroom, and after a while of cold water, he really woke up. The most urgent task is to know what Ni Gantang is doing with his cell phone.

    Cheng Ran didn't even bother to say hello to the director, so he drove directly to the nearby shopping mall and bought a new mobile phone.

    It was too troublesome to report the lost mobile phone number, so Cheng Ran simply bought a new one, turned on location tracking directly, entered the ID and password of the original mobile phone, and quickly determined the current location of his mobile phone through Lost Mode - it is not far from here. To two streets?

    Cheng Ran wasn't sure if Ni Gantang threw away the phone after he got the number.

    As a result, the phone only got through twice, and was hung up.

    Cheng Ran stared at the new mobile phone in disbelief, and immediately called Lu Zhongfeng a safety call. Lu Zhongfeng answered it quickly. Cheng Ran simply told him that his mobile phone was stolen by Ni Gantang, no matter what he received. Don't believe the news, then hang up the phone and continue to call Lan Qiye.

    In addition to Erdan, the important contacts in his mobile phone are Lan Qiye. Now that Erdan has been vaccinated, only Lan Qiye is left.

    Then, the call was hung up again.

    Cheng Ran was annoyed, almost ran a red light, and hurriedly stepped on the emergency brake, causing the car behind to whistle for a while.

    As everyone knows, Lan Qiye never answers unfamiliar calls.

    When Lan Qiye received the text message from "Cheng Ran", he was really surprised, because Cheng Ran has never relied too much on his performance before or now, let alone let him pick him up. This text message came suddenly, but Mr. Lan, who has always been cautious and cautious, chose to believe it for the first time. He thought that Cheng Ran just wanted to show his love on the last day-Cheng Ran told him yesterday that today is his last scene, and he will be in it later. Getting ready for the transfer exam.

    So Lan Qiye went back without hesitation: Okay, tell me the time and place.

    "Cheng Ran" also responded in seconds: I'll wait for you~ Finally, a rippling tilde was added.

    Although Lan Qiye felt a little awkward, he couldn't help but feel happy.

    So much so that he had no intention of working all afternoon. As soon as the information came in after five o'clock, he immediately opened it and read it - "Cheng Ran" said that he seemed a little uncomfortable, and he couldn't go to the dinner party. I went to pick him up and sent Lan Qiye a position.

    Lan Qiye immediately turned off the computer, took his coat and keys, and left the company.

    The location was in the food street near the filming of the crew. Lan Qiye had no doubt that he was there, and quickly arrived at the destination, but did not see Cheng Ran. He thought that Cheng Ran was so uncomfortable that he couldn't walk, and immediately sent a message to ask for his specific location.