39

Chapter 39 Crazy Love: The President's Petite Wife (17)

    Lu Zhongfeng was stunned for a moment, then anxious: "What happened to you?"

    The word "again" was very sad.

    Cheng Ran finally couldn't hold it any longer and cried softly: "That bastard Lan Qiye, he doesn't like me at all!"

    "...Wait," Lu Zhongfeng choked on his own saliva, "Why? What's the matter, how do you know that he doesn't like you?"

    "Of course he told me personally." Cheng Ran briefly explained the hot search, "Although he has nothing to do with the female star, I asked him if he liked it. When he didn't like me, he still denied it, it really pissed me off!"

    Lu Zhongfeng was speechless for a while.

    Although he could see that Lan Qiye was unusual to Cheng Ran, he had never heard the word "like" from the other party's mouth.

    Lu Zhongfeng didn't want to guess that he had misunderstood, otherwise Dasha would be too pitiful.

    Cheng Ran had already made up his mind there: "Since he doesn't like me, then I don't need to like him anymore, and I will give birth to a ghost child for him, I will quit!"

    Lu Zhongfeng was shocked: "You want to fight him. Aborted the child?"

    "Well, that's not the case," Cheng Ran said in a low voice, "It's a small life, I'm not so cruel."

    Also, it's been five months, and if I abort the child, the adults will also Gotta go to Half-Life. Lu Zhongfeng was deeply distressed, and shared his hatred with his good friends: "Then what are you going to do now?"

    Cheng Ran snorted coldly and said, "Let's run away from home, I don't want to live forever. He doesn't like me, Then let him find someone he likes for the rest of his life, and I won't accompany him. Humph, just because of his donkey temper, maybe he will be alone when I bring my child to the second spring.

    " After a while, Cheng Ran continued to fantasize about a better future: "When the time comes, I will let the child follow my surname, or simply take the old and new surnames, and be mad at him!"

    Seeing that he was talking more and more outrageous, Lu Zhongfeng hurriedly interrupted: "Hey, don't go up, you are not afraid of the Great Demon King's revenge?"

    Cheng Ran suffocated for two seconds before reluctantly said: "Then just follow My surname is ready."

    Lu Zhongfeng sighed and said, "So I will follow what you said at the beginning and find a beautiful place for you to retire?"

    "Is it suitable for recuperation!" Cheng Ran corrected him, " It’s not easy for me to find myself, and I don’t have the ability to find it easily. Remember to keep a little hidden, preferably an unknown island, so as not to be found casually, and then I will be miserable.”

    Lu Zhongfeng was very If he really wanted to look for it, he was unlikely to find it, but he didn't want to make things worse at this time, so he agreed without a word.

    Hanging up the phone, Cheng Ran let out a long sigh, and collapsed on the bed.

    After talking with Erdan, my mood finally relaxed a little, but it was still a little dull. The little baby in the belly seemed to sense his unhappiness, turned over gently, and kicked him.

    Cheng Ran really felt the fetal movement a week ago. At that time, he was no longer excited, but now he only feels sad.

    He put one hand on his lower abdomen to comfort him, and he fell into a deep sleep soon after.