52

Chapter 52 Gentle and obsessive love: Mr. Ba's sweet wife (8)

    Lan Qiye raised his eyebrows: "Do I still want to go now?"

    Cheng Ran's mouth twitched, and said, "No... no, you'd better go for a while, just stand outside the door and take a peek, and then tell me the two of them. What's the matter?"

    Lan Qiye looked at Cheng Ran with a face full of gossip, and was very speechless.

    It's just that as soon as he stepped out of the door of the ward, he immediately took it back.

    Cheng Ran wondered: "What's wrong?"

    Lan Qiye said: "He hasn't entered yet."

    Cheng Ran: "...Ah?"

    Lan Qiye said: "He was just standing at the door and looking in, no one went in."

    Cheng Ran However, he frowned, thinking what kind of situation this was, so he got out of bed with the bedside table, and Lan Qiye hurried over to help him. When his feet landed, his legs were a little weak, but he got used to it after taking two steps. Cheng Ran leaned on Lan Qiye's shoulders and walked to the door of the room. He stuck out half of his head and glanced quickly at the next door. Yousi was standing at the door, staring blankly through the glass, not knowing what he was thinking.

    Aware of Cheng Ran's gaze, Jiang Yousi gloomily glanced at them, then pushed the door open.

    Cheng Ran: "..." What's wrong.

    Inside the ward.

    Jiang Yousi leaned his back against the door panel, and was a little intimidated to go forward.

    Lu Zhongfeng was lying with his back to him, not knowing if he was still sleeping, Jiang Yousi did not dare to make a sound.

    I haven't seen him for three months... No, strictly speaking, only Lu Zhongfeng hasn't seen him for three months. And because he was worried about Lu Zhongfeng, he installed miniature cameras in every room of the apartment. Lu Zhongfeng was slow and naturally couldn't find it, while Jiang Yousi watched him secretly for more than three months. In addition to looking for a doctor and asking for medicine, Jiang Yousi spent his free time observing Lu Zhongfeng, otherwise he wouldn't be able to come over immediately after Lu Zhongfeng gave birth.

    Jiang Yousi knew that what he was doing was a little perverted, but he had nothing to do. Lu Zhongfeng didn't know why he suddenly began to reject him, which made Jiang Yousi panic.

    If the original "friend" Lu Zhongfeng was estranged, it could only be said that fate was exhausted, but now this "lover" Lu Zhongfeng, Jiang Yousi did not want to imagine a scene where the two were strangers.

    In fact, Jiang Yousi has always felt insecure.

    From first knowing that Erdan was not the original Lu Zhongfeng, and then gradually developing feelings for him, Jiang Yousi always had a worry that the original Lu Zhongfeng might come back at any time.

    This worry was nothing in the beginning, but at this point, it seems very inappropriate for the original Lu Zhongfeng to come back. Jiang Yousi knew that he was very sorry to be young, but he had to admit that he was a person who forgot his friends. He and Erdan were in love with each other, and when they had children, family was of course more important than friends. Jiang Yousi even thought about whether there was a way to prevent the original Lu Zhongfeng from coming back, but he couldn't say such words directly.

    Then Erdan broke up with him.

    At that time, Jiang Yousi didn't know that Erdan had misunderstood the conversation between him and the doctor, and only thought that Erdan had no feelings for him. It was not until later that I heard Erdan's complaints and self-talk from the surveillance and recording, that I knew that I had misunderstood.