56

Chapter 56 Gentle and obsessive love: Mr. Ba's sweet wife (12)

    This is Cheng Ran's first time on the set.

    It was also the first time for Lu Zhongfeng. The two of them were like Grandma Liu entering the Grand View Garden. Although they were very restrained, they couldn't help but look around frequently. Both of them have excellent looks and temperament, and Shell is the protagonist of the original work and the first cannon fodder, which is inevitably eye-catching.

    Lu Zhongfeng was stared at by the eyes of those who were enlightened.

    He leaned closer to Cheng Ran and whispered, "I think they are all looking at us." Cheng Ran also moved closer to him and whispered, "I found out. ."

    Because of their "intimate" behavior, this sneak glance was also mixed with whispers -

    "The shorter one is Cheng Ran, right?"

    "It seems that I have seen it on the big screen of the XX building before, exactly the same. "

    The real person seems to be better looking."

    "It doesn't seem like the person who came with him is Mr. Lan, right? Who is it?"

    "It seems that he is also a boss. I haven't seen him in the circle, but he looks real. He's handsome."

    "Could it be the little white face that Cheng Ran raised?"

    "Be careful, if this is a little white face, can someone bring the crew in a fair manner?"

    "What's so strange about this, the red flag at home doesn't fall down in the circle, and the colorful flags flutter outside. There are too many, we have one in the crew, don’t you know, the boss has three children in the family, and they are all right.”

    To Lan Qiye’s blessing, last time I contracted the big screen thing After that, Cheng Ran's popularity increased to a certain extent.

    Even the hot search has been ranked in the top ten without the two of them knowing, but he is not in the entertainment industry after all. Lan Qiye is rarely on entertainment news. After a few hours of hot search, he is very Going down soon.

    Even so, Cheng Ran's appearance was remembered by a small number of gossip eaters.

    Cheng Ran didn't know about it, but he was also aroused by the conversations of the little girls. Why do the actors who are close to the boss they are talking about sound like they are talking about Ni Gantang? Already blatantly known to everyone?

    Lu Zhongfeng also heard it, and whispered: "That distant cousin does have children in his family, but I don't know how many."

    Cheng Ran was speechless: "How dare Ni Gantang, isn't he afraid that his reputation will be worse than the ditch in the future?"

    Lu Zhongfeng shrugged: "Then who knows."

    The director knew a little about the fact that they were coming to visit the class, but the director originally thought that the person who came would be Jiang Yousi, and then he was a little stunned when he saw Lu Zhongfeng and Cheng. .

    Lu Zhongfeng put on the stance of the boss, greeted the director coldly, and introduced Cheng Ran.

    Cheng Ran was also of the slow heat type, so he greeted him lightly.

    Unexpectedly, after seeing him, the director always glanced at him intentionally or unintentionally, even when talking to Lu Zhongfeng.

    Lu Zhongfeng also found out, he told the director that he was just here today to walk around, and dragged Cheng Ran away.