57

Chapter 57 Gentle and obsessive love: Mr. Ba's sweet wife (13)

Cheng Ran didn't expect Ni Gantang to greet him as soon as he came up, so he could only respond with a dry smile.

The director smiled and said: "Why, Xiao Ni and Mr. Cheng know each other?"

"They are classmates in the university." Ni Gantang smiled and said, "It has been a long time since we didn't see each other for a long time."

Except for Guan Zhou . Except for hearing a little, the rest of the people showed a shocked look.

"Mr. Cheng looks so young, so he is already married and has children." The director sighed.

Cheng Ran touched his nose and said, "We only got married last year."

"I remember!" The assistant director clapped his hands, "I remember seeing Mr. Cheng's wedding video in XX Building at the beginning of the year. If I remember correctly, Mr. Cheng's husband should be Lan Xin's boss Lan?"

Cheng Ran nodded.

The director was shocked again. He never imagined that the young man he liked would be Lan Qiye's partner.

According to Lan Qiye's character, I'm afraid he wouldn't agree to his wife's appearance in acting, but since Cheng Ran hasn't said no, the director is still holding out hope. After all, it's not easy to find a suitable actor. Too bad.

Cheng Ran's audition was just an episode.

He casually sent a message to Lan Qiye, and continued to observe Ni Gantang secretly with Lu Zhongfeng.

When Ni Gantang was abnormal before, they thought it was strange, but now that Ni Gantang seems to be back to normal, they feel even more strange. Could it be that it was worn before, and now it is worn again?

But there is no way to know this except to ask Ni Gantang himself.

Cheng Ran and Lu Zhongfeng didn't stay in the crew for too long, they both found a place to eat lunch outside. After eating, Cheng Ran hadn't received Lan Qiye's reply, and he didn't take it too seriously. After parting ways with Lu Zhongfeng, he returned to the villa.

Zizhi fell asleep after drinking the milk, Cheng Ran squatted on the edge of the crib and watched his son's cute appearance for a while, and went back to his room to take a nap.

Afternoon is study time.

Now that he has decided to change schools, Cheng Ran is embarrassed to rely on the back door blindly.

There is also an entrance exam for transferring schools between universities. After being away from university for more than three years, the book knowledge in the school has long been forgotten. But Cheng Ran still decided to temporarily hold the Buddha's feet. Advanced math or something might not work, but it's still no problem to memorize the question bank in professional courses.

When Lan Qiye came back, Cheng Ran had just finished reading at night, and was lying on the sofa.

"Why do you look so exhausted?" Lan Qiye joked.

Cheng Ransheng stared at the ceiling reluctantly: "Because I just made a high-score exam paper in previous years."

Lan Qiye laughed: "I didn't expect you to be a scumbag."

Cheng Ran didn't even have the strength to stare at him. : "I've been working for three years before I came here, okay? If it was you, you wouldn't be able to do it."

Lan Qiye raised his eyebrows: "Are you sure?"

Cheng Ran: "?"

Lan Qiye gave a big hand. Hui: "Bring me the papers."