46

Chapter 46 Gentle and obsessive love: Mr. Ba's sweet wife (2)

    "You can cry, but don't rub your snot on my neck."

    Lan Qiye's words stunned the scenery, and he just choked back half of Cheng Ran's emotion.

    But after the memories of his life surfaced, Cheng Ran felt that his tolerance was much greater. When he thought that Lan Qiye was born because of him, and that he was half his father, he couldn't help laughing. came out.

    Seeing him crying and laughing, Lan Qiye became more and more puzzled.

    Cheng Ran wiped it for him with his sleeve, and said angrily: "Where do I have snot?"

    After speaking, he coughed twice, and a snot bubble came out of the right nostril shamelessly, with a "Boom" sound. Broken.

    Cheng Ran: "..."

    Lan Qiye laughed.

    Cheng Ran rolled his eyes at him, stretched out his hand and twisted his waist, and before Lan Qiye went wild, he hooked his neck and kissed him.

    Waiting for Cheng Ran to take the initiative is like waiting for the cycads to bloom. Lan Qiye finally abducted people back, and naturally he will not let this opportunity lightly pass up. The left and right children are more than five months old. That's it.

    But I got tired of pounding the medicine, so this time I changed the pounding flower.

    Lan Qiye opened the outer packaging of the flowers, revealing the tender pink buds inside.

    As soon as the buds reached the flowering stage, they were picked, and they were shyly waiting to be released, and they stood there reserved. Lan Qiye first moistened it with water, and the flower buds were stained with water droplets, and there was a crystal water light, which could not be opened.

    Lan Qiye transferred the flower buds to the jade dish, took the pestle, and put it down carefully.

    The pestle is a bit "rough" for the flower bud, but Lan Qiye has rich experience in pounding medicine, and when the flower is pounded, he draws a gourd in the same way, without any discomfort. The pestle was pressed down from the top of the flower bud, the delicate petals were squeezed and broken, and the honey bee's favorite nectar was squeezed out.

    Cheng Ran was heavy and was not allowed to start, so he could only watch quietly.

    But in the second half, he couldn't continue to be quiet.

    When the two of them were making such a fool of themselves, time passed quickly, and by the time Cheng Ran's stomach was rumbling, it was almost four o'clock.

    Cheng Ran tried to get up, but was pushed back by Lan Qiye.

    "It's so late, didn't you say there is a lot of backlog of work?"

    Lan Qiye patted his shoulder and didn't care: "You don't need to worry about it, you're tired, just lie down."

    Cheng Ran rested on his arm He said, "Then I'll lie down and you can go to work."

    Lan Qiye: "..."

    "But I don't want to lie down anymore," Cheng Ran sat up again, "I'm so hungry, my stomach is screaming. "

    Then you didn't say it earlier." Lan Qiye got up without saying a word, and was stopped by Cheng Ran before he called his secretary to buy food.

    Cheng Ran pointed to the pastries on the table and said, "Let's settle this first."