26

Chapter 26 Crazy Love: The President's Petite Wife (4)

    Lu Zhongfeng almost spit saliva on Cheng Ran's face.

    He poked out his ears, making sure that he heard it right, and he couldn't help laughing and crying: "Did you fall in love with him?" This was the best of both worlds.

    Cheng Ran rolled his eyes at him and said, "Is your brain not broken?"

    "..." Lu Zhongfeng said with a straight face, "Who asked you to say such misleading words."

    Cheng Ran said, "I just want to say , I haven't found a real way to get me back. If I rush away from him, I'll worry about being chased and killed by him to the ends of the earth. It's better to wait until I find a way, and then run directly, it will be much safer. "

    Lu Zhongfeng wanted to say that when you find a way, you won't know how many children you have given birth to, but he couldn't bear to attack Cheng Ran, so he had to slap on the side: "But you didn't say that he was urging you to have children, if you return for several years If you don't go, then..."

    "Bah, hoo, crow mouth!" Cheng Ran was angry, "You don't want to go back with me, so can't you say something nice to comfort me?"

    Lu Zhongfeng shrank his neck.

    Cheng Ran said: "But speaking of this, I still have something to ask you for help."

    Lu Zhongfeng said, "What?"

    Cheng Ran said, "Go buy me some contraceptive pills."

    Lu Zhongfeng was so frightened that he stuttered: " Isn't this bad?" I still take birth control pills when I'm pregnant, and it's fine if the child sheds, if it turns out to be deformed after birth, that's everyone's nightmare.

    Cheng Ran wondered, "What's wrong with this? I've been eating it before."

    Lu Zhongfeng's terrified eyes moved down and landed on his stomach, speechless. If Cheng Ran really had been taking medicine, how did the child get pregnant? Could it be that Lan Qiye was lying to him?

    Cheng Ran became more and more strange: "What happened to you today? You are hesitant to speak, and your expression is strange. Hey, you are hiding something from me, right?"

    Lu Zhongfeng was the worst at lying, and when Cheng Ran asked him, his face turned red and he was speechless.

    Cheng Ran sank his face, grabbed his nose, and said fiercely: "I know, say! What's going on?"

    Lu Zhongfeng struggled to avoid his hand, rubbed his nose, and avoided his eyes.

    Cheng Ran hummed: "Don't lie, I can see it."

    Lu Zhongfeng slumped on the table and hummed, "It's the Great Demon King, he threatened me to persuade you to have children, or else I would kill you. Me and Yousi." This is half-truth, not a complete lie.

    Cheng Ran really didn't hear it, and frowned, "Then agreed?"

    "Do I look like someone who would betray my friends!" Lu Zhongfeng was righteous.

    Cheng Ran said: "Then you can tell me no sooner, why are you half-covering it?"

    Lu Zhongfeng said: "That's not your fault, I originally wanted to discuss with you how to escape together, but the result was If you say you don't want to run now, I don't know what to say."

    Cheng Ran said: "It doesn't matter, even if I don't run now, I have to run in the future. We discuss the countermeasures in advance, and we can save a lot of time then. ."