61

Chapter 61: The boss Lu Erdan and his old attack (1)

    Jiang Yousi felt that he couldn't go on like this anymore.

    Since Lu Zhongfeng gave birth to the child, there seemed to be an invisible barrier between them, and no matter what method he tried, he couldn't break it. They lived together, they would sleep in the same bed, they would make out, but there was always something different.

    Jiang Yousi also tried to propose to Lu Junfeng, but was rejected.

    Of course, Jiang Yousi didn't think that the sentence he asked in the hospital represented a marriage proposal, but he simply asked but was rejected without hesitation, which still made Jiang Yousi feel very uncomfortable.

    If I had known that I had agreed with Mr. Lu at first, I wouldn't have to be in a dilemma and suffer like I am now.

    But Jiang Yousi also knew that Lu Zhongfeng would distrust him, and it was entirely his own fault, so even if Jiang Yousi was hurt, he never showed it. At least Lu Zhongfeng is still willing to live with him now. Jiang Yousi believes that time can dilute everything, and Lu Zhongfeng will one day accept himself again.

    But the appearance of one person made Jiang Yousi feel a sense of crisis.

    Lu Zhongfeng's external identity is still a man, and the existence of Cailing and Caifeng is still kept secret. But even as a man, Lu Junfeng was inevitably hooked up, and the other party was also a man.

    Jiang Yousi vaguely remembered that the guy's name was Guan Zhou, and he was the Best Actor of the Golden Flower Awards in the previous two years.

    Lu Zhongfeng said that the two of them met on the set. Originally, Lu Zhongfeng was just visiting Cheng Ran's class, but Guan Zhou took the initiative to talk to him, and also offered to exchange WeChat IDs. Lu Zhongfeng thought he was handsome and not bad, so he agreed.

    Lu Zhongfeng even took the initiative to show Jiang Yousi their chat records.

    Not many times, but the content is extremely provocative.

    For a while, Jiang Yousi really didn't know if Lu Zhongfeng was mad at him on purpose or if he really didn't understand.

    Lu Zhongfeng really didn't understand.

    But he still keenly felt that Jiang Yousi was a little unhappy, so he discussed the matter with Cheng Ran the next day, and also showed him the chat records.

    Cheng Ran held his mobile phone and couldn't help but burst out laughing.

    Lu Zhongfeng was puzzled: "Is there something wrong?"

    Cheng Ran held back a smile and said, "I'm sorry, but now I suddenly start to sympathize with Jiang Yousi."

    Lu Zhongfeng slapped him, and said angrily, "Why are you with him? It's the same, yin and yang are weird, can't you tell me clearly?"

    Cheng Ran was in pain, covered his hands and said, "Well, this Guanzhou is obviously interested in you, can't you see it?"

    Lu Zhongfeng's expression turned blank.

    "..." Cheng Ran waved in disbelief in front of him, "Don't tell me you really didn't see it, he said these words so clearly." What do you like to do at night, and what interests do you usually have? Hobbies... even more blatant Cheng Ran is unbearable to recall.

    Lu Zhongfeng let out a slow "ah", apparently still not slowing down.

    Cheng Ran didn't know whether to laugh or cry: "I really don't know how you got Jiang Yousi in the first place, is it because stupid people have stupid blessings?"