49

Chapter 49 Gentle and obsessive love: Mr. Ba's sweet wife (5)

    If he hadn't covered his mouth, Cheng Ran would have almost screamed!

    Twenty million! Twenty million! It's broken like this, Lan Qiye, you are such a prodigal! ! ! ! !

    Moreover, he clearly saw that Lan Qiye deliberately staggered Cheng Feng's hand and threw it towards the open space-suddenly, Cheng Ran's eyes on Lan Qiye were wrong.

    Cheng Feng also trembled, not knowing whether he was angry or afraid.

    "Oops," Lan Qiye called out pretending to be, but the smile on his face was not at all regretful, "this is too wasteful, brother-in-law, you are very clever, why are you so slow."

    Cheng Feng's expression was dull.

    Lan Qiye clicked his tongue twice and sighed: "But don't tell me, the quality of the antique vases is good, and they are so evenly broken."

    Cheng Ran: "..." The

    audience: "..."

    Cheng Ran: The sentence after the ball ball you Just don't say it, as soon as you say it, it's more like a deliberate fall!

    Lan Qiye didn't realize it: "Since you have nothing to do with this vase, I can't force it, let it go." He snapped his fingers and called the service staff, asking them to clean up the debris on the floor, and then hugged him. Cheng Ran turned around and left.

    Cheng Ran asked him in a low voice, "Why did you smash the vase?"

    Lan Qiye said, "Do you feel bad?"

    Cheng Ran said, "Yeah! Twenty million!"

    "I thought you felt bad for the vase." Lan Qiye pouted, "Twenty million is nothing, but the statue of a Bodhisattva I smashed before is still fifty million."

    Cheng Ran: Fuck! Please stop talking, it hurts!

    "Who said thrift and housekeeping before?" Cheng Ran squinted at him.

    "It's me." Lan Qiye's face was not red or his heart skipped a beat, "It's a relief for only 20 million, I think it's worth it."

    Cheng Ran: "..."

    Dare to spend 20 million just to have a good time? !

    He doesn't understand the rich world.

    There was a big disturbance caused by the smashing of the vase in public. Everyone present received the signal that Lan Qiye deliberately sent out-although he married the Cheng family's Linzi, the Cheng family did not get on his big Buddha, Seeing that the Cheng family is not pleasing to the eye, you can make a move.

    In fact, when Lan Qiye targeted the Cheng family before, many people were already speculating about his intentions, but they didn't make it clear, and everyone didn't dare to act rashly. With such a smash today, it is a complete announcement that the relationship between the Lan family and the Cheng family has broken down, and you don't have to worry anymore.

    Cheng Ran didn't know the twists and turns, and Cheng Feng didn't know when he would realize it after being smashed.

    But these are not what Cheng Ran is focusing on now.

    Cheng Ran is now focusing on the young Linzi holding a middle-aged boss.

    This Linzi is in full bloom, dazzling, and has a very recognizable face - the face of the protagonist Shou.