45

Chapter 45 Gentle and obsessive love: Mr. Ba's sweet wife (1)

    "I had a dream that we were in a car accident."

    "Then the doctor created this world and made our minds active in this virtual time and space to continue living."

    "Of course, we are indeed 'reborn'. ."

    Lu Zhongfeng's words were thoughtless.

    The huge and vague amount of information made Cheng Ran confused, and he wanted to ask but didn't know where to start.

    Lu Zhongfeng probably also felt that it was unclear on the phone, so he said "I'll be back tomorrow" and hung up the phone. Cheng Ran stood there with a solemn expression on his face.

    "What did he say?" Lan Qiye asked.

    Cheng Ran shook his head and put away his mobile phone: "He said the specifics will come back and tell me."

    Lan Qiye reached out and touched his face: "The face is so ugly, those who didn't know thought he had an accident.

    " Bah Bah Bah," Cheng Ran rolled his eyes at him, "Can you say something auspicious." I just heard what Erdan said about death, car accident, etc., Cheng Ran is very arrogant, and has no sense of being rude to Lan Qiye. scoffed.

    Lan Qiye squeezed his face again: "Okay, let's go."

    Cheng Ran followed him into the office.

    Just like the descriptions in all novels, the president's office is spacious and tidy, and all the arrangements are in good order - except for one thing, Cheng Ran pointed to the empty shelf by the wall and said, "What is that for?"

    Lan Qiye said: "Decoration

    Cheng Ran said: "What about the decoration?"

    Lan Qiye said: "I smashed it." Cheng

    Ran: "..."

    Lan Qiye squinted at him: "I couldn't find you in those days, so I got angry. Now."

    Cheng Ran looked at the sky and pretended not to hear.

    Lan Qiye said: "Don't tell me, there are two items that are quite expensive. I remember that the blue-and-white porcelain plate cost 30 million when it was auctioned."

    Cheng Ran: "!!!"

    It was really poverty that limited his imagination. Cheng Ran felt that he might not earn 30 million in his lifetime.

    Cheng Ran quickly covered his ears, for fear that he would bleed from the pain if he listened again.

    Lan Qiye just mentioned it on purpose, and he was done after he mentioned it. He walked to the desk and started to process the documents. Cheng Ran spontaneously walked to the edge of the sofa and sat down, silently playing with his phone.

    After a while, there was a knock on the office door.

    The glass door is frosted, and you can vaguely see a graceful girl standing outside the door.

    Lan Qiye said "Come in", and he saw a beautiful girl leaning into half of her body and asked, "Do you need any refreshments, Madam?"

    Cheng Ran and her looked at each other for three seconds before realizing, "Mrs. "It was him who was called, and his head was suddenly covered with black lines.

    "I don't need to..."

    "Go and buy a copy of all the pastries in the cake shop opposite, and add a glass of hot milk." Lan Qiye's voice overcame Cheng Ran's refusal. And the secretary girl obviously only listened to Lan Qiye, and after receiving the order, she left.