54

Chapter 54 Gentle and obsessive love: Mr. Ba's sweet wife (10)

    Cheng Ran knew early on that Erdan was a person who was extremely lacking in love.

    His parents were married at the beginning of the marriage, and only after the marriage did they find that the three views were extremely discordant. They kept arguing and arguing constantly. When it was serious, they would fight. Later, they could no longer bear each other and divorced when the second egg was three years old. No one wanted this child, so Erdan was left to grandma to raise.

    When he was in elementary school, his parents remarried separately, and soon had a child again. Erdan's grandmother died of a serious illness when she was twelve years old, and Erdan was fostered in her aunt's house, but life would not be easy after all. My aunt's cousin was a spoiled child, and it would be nice not to bully Erdan. . After the compulsory education, Erdan High School chose to live on campus, and lived on the hundreds of dollars that parents routinely spent every month. Only during the winter and summer vacations would they return to my aunt’s house.

    Cheng Ran knew Erdan when he was in college.

    Erdan was his junior. At that time, Erdan had just been a freshman, and after reaching adulthood, he was finally able to work and support himself.

    Cheng Ran also met him by chance, and found that the two had many similar interests and hobbies. They soon became friends, and they shared a house together after graduation.

    At that time, Erdan was very dependent on him. Sometimes Cheng Ran would go on a business trip because of work, Erdan would call him every night, for fear that he would not go back. So when he knew that Erdan and Jiang Yousi were together, Cheng Ran was very happy for him. After all, Jiang Yousi is the most popular Gong Er in the book, and is known for being gentle and considerate.

    Who knew that it would become so unreliable now, and I don't know what went wrong.

    Or, the gentle character is limited to the protagonist? Doesn't it work for others?

    Cheng Ran decided that if Jiang Yousi continued to be such a bastard, he wouldn't say anything to Erdan on the surface, but he would definitely let Lan Qiye teach him a lesson behind his back, and let him make Erdan sad again!

    Just thinking about it, she started to cry.

    Zhizhi was the nickname Cheng Ran gave to the cub, and it was transformed from the big name Lan Jingzhi. He didn't really take the joke seriously. If he really called the child Ono, he would laugh out loud when outsiders heard it.

    Linzi has no milk, but it doesn't matter, there is milk powder. The Lan family has a big business, and the milk powder is naturally the highest grade, and there is no need to worry about the quality of the milk powder. After a few days of practice, Cheng Ran is now able to brew milk powder proficiently, and soon prepares a meal for Zhizhi.

    Lan Qiye had been with him a few days ago, and just returned to the company to deal with urgent matters.

    Cheng Ran held Squeak in one hand and the bottle in the other.

    Lan Qiye had asked him before about his thoughts on going back to school. It was already July, and he had been away from school for less than two months. Lan Qiye had only taken a year off from school for him, and Cheng Ran had no plans to stay at home. But if you want to live well in this world, you must not be as casual as when you first came here.

    The first is professional issues. Although Cheng Ran likes to play the violin, he has no interest in making a living. And he has self-knowledge, it's okay to be an amateur, but a professional is terrible, so the vocal music department of the film school is obviously not suitable. Cheng Ran's selfishness is still more inclined to the finance major in the previous life, but unfortunately the original owner's setting is a black-hearted vase with a splendid appearance.