12

Chapter 12 Marry First, Love Later: President Pa's Little Runaway Wife (12)

    Lu Zhongfeng slipped and got behind Cheng Ran.

    Cheng Ran stared stiffly at Lan Qiye and Lu Nanshan who appeared at the door at an unknown time, his little heart beating wildly, and he didn't know when they came or how much he heard.

    Before Lan Qiye said anything, Lu Nanshan let out a sneer.

    The target is naturally Lu Zhongfeng.

    A domineering president who is 1.88 meters tall is hiding behind a Linzi, the picture is really a bit hot.

    Lu Zhongfeng didn't notice anything. He was originally a weak and arrogant person, and it was not what he wanted to wear it on Ba Zong Gong's body. As soon as he saw his titular brother, his heart trembled. If he hadn't had Jiang Yousi by his side, he would have been gnawed to death by the Lu family.

    Jiang Yousi was not by his side at this moment, and Lu Zhongfeng was even more guilty. Even hiding behind Cheng Ran could not ease his fear.

    ——After all, Cheng Ran is now unable to protect himself.     "Xiao Ran

    , how long will you stay there?" Lan Qiye gave him a dangerous smile, "Or, are you really planning to go with this person?"

Immediately, a picture of the original owner being disemboweled appeared.

    No matter what, it's important to save your life!

    Cheng Ran did not hesitate to bend Lu Zhongfeng again with an elbow, then quickly ran to Lan Qiye's side, hugged his arm, covered his chest and said, "Brother Qiye, it was so scary just now. , this man suddenly dragged me into this room, if you guys didn't come in time, I don't know what would have happened, it's really scary!"

    Lan Qiye: "..."

    Lu Nanshan: "..."

    Lu Zhong Feng collapsed and shouted: "Ran Ran!!!" ! ! ! !

    Lan Qiye glanced over, and Lu Zhongfeng, who had no shelter, hid behind the sofa with a squeak, clinging to the back, only showing a pair of eyes to look at them.

    "Baby, you're frightened." Lan Qiye also pretended to put Cheng Ran in his arms, "I didn't expect that there would be wolves in this situation, don't worry, I'll ask the security to come over immediately and drive this hateful man out. ."

    Lu Zhongfeng: "QAQ!"

    Cheng Ran laughed dryly: "Well, then it's not necessary?"

    Lan Qiye narrowed his eyes: "Do you want to intercede for this man? He is not a good person."

    Lu Zhongfeng Inner cry: labor and management do not know how many times better than you!

    Cheng Ran said: "No, I was thinking that the people who come to this banquet are either rich or expensive. If you drive them out, it will bring you trouble.

    " Looking at Lu Nanshan thoughtfully, "After all, this guy next to me is the bad man's brother."

    Cheng Ran looked at Lu Nanshan in surprise.

    Lu Nanshan said with a light smile: "It's just a half-sister, the relationship is not very deep."

    It turned out to be Lu BOSS, the villain who ranks second only to Lan Qiye in the original book, and Lan Qiye was a villain, in order to exclude the protagonist group. A lot of bad things, in the end, also ruined his reputation, and also made his grandfather angry to death.