62

Chapter 62: The boss Lu Erdan and his old attack (2)

    It's actually an exaggeration to say.

    But when Lu Zhongfeng and Cheng Ran rushed over, they were also taken aback by the tension between them.

    Lu Zhongfeng had never seen Jiang Yousi look so hostile before, but Cheng Ran was startled by the young man who was pulling Guan Zhou - that was clearly the man he met when he was running with the ball, Guan Ju. No wonder he thought Guan Zhou was familiar before. Judging from this posture, the two were not unexpectedly brothers.

    Jiang Yousi noticed Lu Zhongfeng coming, and immediately shook off Guan Zhou's hand.

    Guan Zhou also took two steps back angrily, not wanting to reveal his negative energy side in front of Lu Zhongfeng.

    Their appearance attracted the attention of the onlookers, Lu Zhongfeng bravely stepped forward and asked Jiang Yousi in a low voice: "What's the matter?"

    Jiang Yousi took him by the shoulders and walked away directly from the crowd: "Nothing, trouble There 's a little contradiction."

    Lu Zhongfeng gave a dull "oh" and couldn't help but look back at Guan Zhou, but Jiang Yousi blocked his sight with his hands.

    "Long time no see." After the farce ended, Guan Ju came over to greet Cheng Ran.

    Cheng Ran smiled awkwardly, and just as he was about to speak, there was an extra hand on his shoulder.

    Lan Qiye smirked and said to Guan Ju, "Second son of the Guan family, I don't remember when my lover saw you."

    Cheng Ran covered her face with a headache.

    "What the hell happened just now?"

    Lu Zhongfeng knew Jiang Yousi's temperament well and would never look for trouble. There must be a reason for his dispute with Guan Zhou.

    However, Jiang Yousi seemed unwilling to speak. Lu Zhongfeng wanted to ask more. Every time he opened his mouth, food would be stuffed in. By the end of the banquet, Lu Zhongfeng could no longer speak.

    It was late at night when we got home, and the two cubs were coaxed to sleep by the nanny.

    Lu Zhongfeng lightly went to the baby room and gave each of the two cubs a good night kiss.

    The four-month-old child has grown up, and the frailty when it was born is completely lost, and the small and strong appearance now makes it impossible to associate it with the two kittens-like dolls four months ago.

    "Thank you."

    Jiang Yousi stood behind him and suddenly said this.

    Lu Zhongfeng was stunned for a moment and looked up at him.

    Jiang Yousi didn't speak any more, just gently touched the top of Lu Jifeng's hair.

    Afraid of waking up the child, Lu Zhongfeng waited until he left the nursery to ask Jiang Yousi, "Why did you thank me just now?"

    Jiang Yousi smiled and said, "Of course, thank you for giving me such lovely two children. Lu Zhongfeng was stunned by the

    smile in his eyes, his cheeks were unconsciously hot, and he said, "What is there to thank, I didn't give birth to a child for you."

    Jiang Yousi hugged him "I also want to thank you for giving me such a happy family."

    Lu Zhongfeng said uncomfortably, "It's not even a family, we are not married yet."