23

Chapter 23 Crazy Love: The Boss's Petite Wife (1)

    Cheng Ran's mind was full of "let you go", and he didn't react until he responded, and quickly went back to regret: "No, no, I won't have children!"

    Lan Qiye's expression turned cloudy.

    But he still wanted to take Qiao: "If you have a child, you will be free. I will not kill you. You can go wherever you want, and you can go home if you want. Why don't you want to?"

    Cheng Ran gritted his teeth and said: "If you don't give birth, you won't give birth. This is a matter of principle."

    Lan Qiye said, "What if you are already pregnant?"

    Cheng Ran's first reaction was to knock it out, but seeing Lan Qiye's face, he recalled the original work. description, it is impossible to say. He said indifferently: "I've been taking medicine after the treatment with you, and I won't get pregnant."

    Lan Qiye said: "I used the condom and the fish slipped through the net."

    Cheng Ran said with a guilty conscience: "It shouldn't be so unlucky . Right." Especially when he ate it overnight or during the day several times, he didn't know if it would work or not.

    But what should be insisted is that we must persist. Although Cheng Ran is gay, his understanding of gender since he was a child is that men cannot have children, and it is even more unacceptable for a man to have children by himself. Once he lets go, Lan Qiye's character will definitely gain an inch, and when he has a child, he will have concerns, and maybe he will not be able to leave.

    Cheng Ran vaguely guessed Lan Qiye's plan, but he didn't understand Lan Qiye's intention.

    If it is just a perverted mentality that does not allow his possessions to be out of control, then there is no need to make this request with him, just lock him at home. If you say you want a child, then it's even more unreasonable. Although Lan Qiye is domineering and abusive, it's not easy to find someone who will give him a child voluntarily. In the original book, he even gave him a green hat. The children born can be pampered like a baby, which shows that he doesn't care about the origin of the child at all, as long as it is his own.

    So, why exactly?

    "It doesn't matter if you don't agree." Lan Qiye seemed to be very talkative tonight, "Anyway, you are my wife now, and you will be in Japan for a long time."

    Cheng Ran: "..."

    Because Lan Qiye kept saying he wanted a child, Cheng Ran thought he was going to fight hard after playing the violin, but Lan Qiye didn't mean to sleep with him at all, so he put him back in the room. .

    Cheng Ran stood in the corridor for a while, but he was still a little lost, and scolded himself for shaking M.

    After returning to the room, he couldn't help but took out the bottle of contraceptive pills that still had more than half of it. Although he would take it every time he and Lan Qiye were done, it had only been two months since they got married. Not too much. Now Lan Qiye wants him to have a baby, and it is estimated that the medicine will be confiscated in a few days.

    Thinking of this, Cheng Ran quickly wrapped a dozen of them in a napkin and hid them.

    In fact, it’s not that Lan Qiye’s attention to his family was not mentioned in the original book. Since his parents passed away early, he has been alone. Every day, he has to beware of his peers and the guys on the board of directors, who want to spend time with his family. Opportunity now. To say that Lan Qiye was wearing a cuckold in the original book is also self-inflicted. From the very beginning, he should not have married someone he did not love in order to avenge the protagonist, and he should not have been deliberately neglected after marriage, so that others have the opportunity to get out of the house. .