Introduction to characters

Marnie:

Age: 16Voice Actress: Miranda CosgrovePersonality: Marnie is a bundle of energy and enthusiasm

Age: 16
Voice Actress: Miranda Cosgrove
Personality: Marnie is a bundle of energy and enthusiasm. She's spunky, happy, and always up for an adventure. Her impatience and excitement often lead her to jump headfirst into thrilling activities without much thought, earning her the nickname "The Daredevil." Marnie has a mischievous streak and enjoys playing harmless pranks on her friends and fellow contestants during the race. Despite her headstrong nature, she has moments of shyness, especially when it comes to matters of the heart. Marnie is incredibly empathetic and caring, always looking out for others, but she tends to prioritize fun and thrill-seeking over practicality.

Motivation: Marnie's primary motivation for participating in "The Ridonculous Race" is the desire for both adventure and love. She dreams of finding a special someone who shares her love for adrenaline-pumping activities and can match her energy. Additionally, the race offers the perfect opportunity for her to experience all kinds of thrilling challenges.

Appearance: Marnie has shoulder-length straight blonde hair, olive green eyes that sparkle with excitement, and fair white skin. She often dresses in an oversized grey sweater that gives her a relaxed yet trendy look, paired with jeans and black sneakers for maximum comfort during the race. She completes her style with a touch of sophistication, wearing black pearl earrings.

Kristen:

Age: 18Voice Actress: Jill HarrisPersonality: Kristen is the voice of reason in the team

Age: 18
Voice Actress: Jill Harris
Personality: Kristen is the voice of reason in the team. She's kind-hearted, smart, and quick-witted, often using her sarcasm to diffuse tense situations or lighten the mood. While she shares Marnie's love for thrill-seeking, she approaches it with more caution and a touch of cowardice. Kristen tends to overthink and prefers to read the instruction manual several times before taking any risks, which sometimes frustrates Marnie's impatience. She's hardworking and dedicated, especially when it comes to her studies and the goal of paying for her med school tuition. As a lesbian, Kristen is open about her identity, and her self-acceptance is an essential part of her character.

Motivation: Kristen's motivation for joining the race is twofold. She wants to experience the adventure and excitement that come with the challenges, but more importantly, she's determined to win the prize money to fund her dream of attending medical school. Kristen has a passion for helping others and sees becoming a doctor as her way of making a positive impact on the world.

Appearance: Kristen has elbow length blonde hair tied back into a ponytail, complementing her fair white skin and olive green eyes. She presents a comfortable and practical style with a white t-shirt with cuffs that ends above her belly button, paired with blue jeans for mobility during the race. She opts for purple flats, both stylish and comfortable for the challenges, and wears diamond earrings to add a touch of elegance to her outfit

Team: The Daredevils