Ending no.3

3rd Person POV:

As Macarthur collapsed onto the stage, Marnie and Kristen ended up on the carpet of completion, with the former on her hands and knees and the latter still standing and trying to keep anyone else from getting on the carpet.

"The Daredevils win!" Don exclaimed.

"Yes! Marnie we won!" Kristen exclaimed, picking up her sister and almost strangling her in the tight hug.

"Guys, what are you waiting for? Come on," Marnie said through choked words as all six of the finalists embraced in a hug.

"Looks like everybody's happy," Don smiled.

"We're not!" Josee yelled from the top of the bleachers.

"For the last time, I don't care!" Don yelled at them.

Confessional: The Surfers:

"Doing this was amazing. And doing it with my best friend was even more like...like there's no word for it!" Geoff exclaimed.

"Amazinger," Brody piped up.

"And now there's a word for it amazinger. Sweet! If someone told us a week ago that we were about to have a crazy worldwide adventure, I would've said: Pfft, I know," Geoff said.

"Yeah, cause a week ago, we were already doing this, and I have a hot crazy girlfriend! Woo!" Brody cheered as Geoff smiled at him.

Confessional: The Police Cadets:

"Nineteen teams started this race and we ended up placing second. That's pretty good?" Sanders asked.

"Nah, that only makes it worse," Macarthur grumbled.

"We faced adversity and fought our way through it. We learned a lot," Sanders added.

"I learned that this was heaps of pain, all for nothing... But hey, at least we just lost to the Surfers and the Daredevils. But, I guess I learned more than that. Like my partner's forgiving of me for being a bonehead, and her pain threshold is rocket high!" Macarthur said, pumping her fists in the air. "No seriously, you're a machine, you're invincible, untouchable-" Macarthur said before she accidentally punched Sanders in the face.

"Ow!" her partner said.

"Totally thought you were gonna deke that," Macarthur said.

Confessional: The Daredevils:

"This has officially been the best experience I've ever had for so many different reasons," Marnie said.

"Oh yeah? List them," Kristen smiled.

"One, I'm gonna have my first boyfriend once the competition is over. Two, we made so many great friends over the course of this race like, Sanders, Macarthur, Geoff, Brody, Emma, Kitty, Carrie and Devin. And thirdly, we got to do the most amount of thrill-seeking both of us have ever done," Marnie said.

"You're right, and now those are people we'll be splitting the million with," Kristen explained. "Marnie, I love you," she smiled, holding her arms out, the two sisters smiled before they tightly hugged each other.

End Confessionals

Suddenly Kristen felt someone tapping her shoulder,

"Hey, um... Kristen, why don't you give me a call?" Sanders asked, giving Kristen her phone number on a slip of paper. Kristen blushed, and a massive smile spread across her face. Marnie looked at her with a cheeky look in her eyes.

Everyone had now gathered on the stage, Kristen and Marnie were hugging each other jumping up and down and accidentally knocking money off the platter.

"Yes, let all your money fall to the ground, very smart. That's all for now, we hope you enjoyed our incredible race around the world. Be sure to keep an eye out for more of the Ridonculous Race!" Don said before he flashed the camera with his teeth.

2 years later...

Kristen POV:

As I got back from the hospital I opened the door to our apartment I dropped the keys in a small bowl in the hall. Since we'd left the Ridonculous Race, everyone we shared our money with was doing pretty well. 

With each of us receiving 100, 000$, it managed to pay for mine and Emma's tuition she and Noah were happily together as well. Kitty ended up using her cut of the million to pay for tuition to photography school. Marnie and Brody paid for an apartment  and spent the rest of it on creating a water park. It was rated dangerous but a ton of fun and naturally it was after she took him skydiving a few thousand times. Geoff ended up throwing a massive party that lasted for nine days, while Carrie and Devin, got married, purchased a home and were expecting their first kid, while Macarthur was now studying to become an FBI agent. As for Sanders and myself, we were in a healthy relationship and were living the high life in Toronto. Sanders was working as a deputy at the local police station trying to make her way up to sheriff. And I had finished my studying at med school two years early to become a doctor at the hospital. As I was about to meet Sanders in the living room. I got a text from Marnie.

"BRODY JUST PROPOSED! Wanna be my maid of honour?" It said, I smiled and responded with:

"THAT'S AMAZING! Send me the list of things to do o(^▽^)o"