17: Lord of the Ring Toss

Kristen POV:

The next day we left for the chill zone and when we got there Geoff was the first to grab a tip.

"Cool we're flying to the arctic circle," he read.

"Awesome circles are my favourite shape dude," Brody exclaimed. I looked at Marnie as she giggled at Brody's enthusiasm. I grabbed a tip for us as well, and began to read it.

"We have to get there by Cessna. And it's two or three teams per flight. And as an added bonus there are more boomerangs in play now," I finished reading. 

Confessional: The Daredevils:

"This is perfect! Both of us have been to the arctic circle to go scuba diving! So yeah, we've got this," Marnie smile folding her arms.

"Agreed, I mean as long as nothing bad happens we really have a proper chance at actually winning!" I said.

End Confessional

After we'd finished reading the tip we ran past the Haters in the direction of the airport.

"Good luck guys," Brody smiled.

"Yeah, rock it!" Geoff cheered. 

"Do your best!" Marnie smiled at them. They gave us odd looks as we passed and reached the airport quickly. Hurrying we got on a plane, which then took off with us. In addition we had the Surfers and the Dater/Haters and got changed into winter clothes on our way there. I put a grey beanie over Marnie's head as we touched down in the Arctic Circle. Once our plane came to a halt Brody took a tip and so did I.

"Oh, it's a botch-or-watch," Brody began.

"You two rode the bull in Alberta so this one is on us," I finished as Brody handed Geoff his tip and I continued to read mine.

"Find a ring hidden somewhere in the snow," I read.

"And toss one onto a narwhal, ha-ha, Narwhal, ha-ha," Geoff laughed, liking how the sound of narwhal was similar to gnarly.

"So what's a narwhal?" Brody asked.

"It's basically a whale with a horn, but interestingly enough it's a tusk," Marnie explained.

"Oh, so it's a water unicorn," Brody smiled.

"Sure, it's a water unicorn," Marnie giggled. After reading the tips we got to the right location with the Daters and the Surfers. Ryan found himself the first ring and tried throwing it but the narwhal he threw at ducked out of the way so Ryan missed his first shot. Meanwhile Geoff and I were frantically searching for rings and digging through snow dunes.

"Woo-hoo-hoo! Awesome searching dudes," Brody cheered.

"You the man and you the woman!" Marnie cheered. Before suddenly an Inuit popped out from underneath the snow.

"Um, you the man too," Marnie said as he high-fived her.

Confessional: The Daredevils & The Surfers:

"This is horrible," Geoff said.

"We haven't even found a single ring yet," I added.

"Yeah, guys don't stress you've got this," Marnie smiled

"No worries compadre's ha-ha," Brody laughed. "I mean usually we're the ones letting you down, this is a nice change," he added.

"Well that's true," Geoff said, as Brody glared slightly. "Ha, I guess I'm pulling a Marnie-Brody," Geoff laughed. Brody and Marnie both looked a little saddened at this sentence. Although, I felt a little bad but I wasn't the one who said this.