24: Last Tango in Buenos Aires

Marnie POV:

The next day we arrived bright and early to grab travel tips with Emma and Kitty. Emma took the first tip.

"We're going to Argentina!" she read. Kitty then pulled us all into a selfie.

"Auto-photo!" She smiled. The three of us posed as Kitty snapped the picture. And soon enough after a few minutes they left.

"Marnie, come on! We need to go!" Kristen said, grabbing a tip and pulling me away. We got to a taxi and quickly got in.

"Airport please and hurry!" I told the taxi driver who sped away. Soon enough we'd reached the airport with the Sisters a little in front of us. We got in line right behind Emma and Kitty. Luckily it was just in time, as a massive queue lined up behind us.

"We need two tickets for Buenos Aires Argentina!" Kristen told the guy, who smiled and gave us our tickets. Suddenly, the Cadets and Ice Dancers entered.

"Ugh, a line up! Great!" We heard Macarthur yell.

"Hurry up! Get us in the sky!" Josee yelled even louder. We saw the Sisters were talking to the clerk and decided to join in.

"Oh don't mind them, they're our friends and they're just worried they won't get their usual seats at the very back of the plane. Do you think you could save those seats for them?" Kitty asked.

"Yeah the ones in purple," I said. The clerk smiled and gave us a thumb's up. After making sure the Ice Dancers had the worst seats. And afterward we ran through the airport, got to our gate and hurried on. And after a couple minutes in the air Kristen fell asleep. I was reading a book on my phone before Kitty tapped me on my shoulder.

"Hey, do you wanna go ask Devin how his confession to Carrie is going?" she asked.

"Okay," I smiled.

"So, how're the feelings for Brody?" she asked.

"Messy, but happy," I smiled.

"I think that's positive," she said. 

"I know, but what if he doesn't feel the same way," I said.

"Marnie," Kitty said stopping mid-way down the aisle, then she put her hand on my shoulder. "Get real with yourself, if Brody doesn't appreciate you, he's missing out. The least you can do is let him know how you really feel," she smiled.

"Thanks Kits," I smiled. "would you mind if I hugged you?" I asked, she smiled and held her arms out. And she and I embraced, I really appreciated having Kitty as a friend. 

"Alright, should we go check on Mr and Mrs. Will-they won't-they?" I asked.

"Sure," she smiled. We continued down the aisle and saw Devin who was rubbing his crotch.

"Have you told her yet?" Kitty asked.

"I wanted to but I got nervous an-" I cut him off.

"And you peed yourself?" I questioned.

"No! I tead myself," he explained.

"Devin, you need to tell her," Kitty said.

"Yeah, you do," I said.

"And you need to tell him," she told me. Devin gulped while I gave Kitty a playful glare. After leaving Devin we headed back to our seats, and a few hours later we touched down in Argentina. Hurrying, we managed to take an early lead with Emma and Kitty.

"There's the Don box," Kristen said as she ran out of the airport and then she grabbed a tip for us. "It's an all-in. Tango Takedown? We have to head to the National Academy of Tango. Where we'll have to learn and then perform a tango," Kristen paused to nervously look at me.