Episode 12: My Way or Zimbabwe

Marnie POV:
Getting to yesterday's chill zone after the Rockers left I grabbed the second tip and let Kristen read it.

"Go to Helsinki Airport and and catch the next flight to Zimbabwe,"

"This is gonna be crazy," I smiled. The two of us then ran to the same taxi stand I used yesterday. The Cadets then showed up next to us.

"Hey girls, should we work together for this leg?" Sanders asked.

"Hmm," I said.

"We'll let you take first place," Sanders winked remembering what we'd done in Paris.

"Kristen?" I asked.

"Haffbouef huba hubba," she only mumbled a massive blush going across her face.

"I think that was a yes," I smiled. Suddenly I spotted a taxi coming toward us. "TAXI!" I yelled as it stopped. Macarthur then offered me a hi-five. Look, I hate Brody but Macarthur is a reckless bundle of fun and I returned it as she smiled.

"Nice work M! Hustle!" she said, as all four of us piled in. Getting to the airport shortly after. Then saw the Ice Dancers board a flight to Hawaii. Laughing, because they had gotten tangled up with a stupid Hawaiian lava rock. More information on the tip told us we had to get a jeep to our next destination. Kristen and I slept through most of the flight catching up on some much needed sleep. We ran out of the airport and got into a jeep with the Cadets getting in a different one. Then started to drive us slightly in front of them. They were making an effort to make the Dater-Haters crazier than they already were. By continuously blocking them.

"Why aren't you two making out anymore huh?" Macarthur asked. "Got tired of the," she said before making very loud and audible kissing sounds.

"Okay that's really distracting. Just sit there and navigate," Sanders said.

"It's a little something I like to call strategy," Macarthur said.

"And this is the girl Brody chose over me," I mumbled to Kristen, looking up from the map I saw that she wasn't even driving properly, she was just looking behind us. "Kristen! Pay attention!" I yelled.

"Yes! Sorry!" she said, focusing on the road again. Love was messing things up as usual. Suddenly, Ryan and Stephanie's shrieks pulled me out of my thoughts. As they drove off into an open field.

"Whoa," Sanders said.

"Whoa," Kristen exclaimed as she watched them drive through the wildlands.

"I didn't get an A in psyche for nothing," Macarthur smirked at us. Soon enough, the four of us all arrived. Kristen raced out of the jeep and grabbed a tip, then she ran back to me.

"We're going on a selfie safari, it's an all-in, Marnie grab the camera from the glove box," she said. I opened the glove box and took the camera out. I put the camera in my sweater pocket and two paddles while my sister grabbed a bright orange raft.

"What else?" I asked.

"While riding over Victoria falls we then have to take a selfie," she read.

"Then float down river to Zambezi National Park. Home of the elusive white rhino," Brody continued, while Kristen glared slightly.

"Where you will take a picture with the rhino," Sanders read.

"Once we have our photos it's a foot race to the carpet of completion," Kristen finished. As all of us approached with our rafts in hand all of us looked at Victoria falls.

Kristen POV:

"Whoa," Geoff exclaimed.

"Wicked," Brody smiled.