Episode 4: Mediterranean Homesick Blues

3rd Person POV:

"Yesterday's chill zone was the Louvre, which is today's starting point. Teams will start in the order they finished," Don said, as the Ice Dancers approached the don box. "Which means Cadet's are f- woah, woah, woah! Yesterday's winners go first, ice capades!" He told them while crossing his arms.

"Yeah, relax bronze streak," Macarthur told them.

"Wait your turn!" Sanders yelled.

"And besides you're in third!" Kristen said, pointing behind her.

"Now move your icy butts toward third place!" Marnie yelled.

Confessional: Marnie and Kristen:

"Marnie, we need to keep an eye on the Ice Dancers. I don't trust them one bit," Kristen said.

"Let's try to win the next challenge so we can rub it in their faces," Marnie laughed

End Confessional

Kristen POV:

After the Cadets grabbed their tip it was mine and Marnie's turn. Grabbing it, I read it out to her.

"Take the train to Calanque de Maubois on the Mediterranean coast and search the station for your next travel tip. Let's move!" I finished.

"But Kristen shouldn't we wait for the surfers?" she asked me.

"Oh right! Yes okay!" I said, being the ditzy one for once.

"Girls thanks for waiting for us, let's go come on!" Geoff said, as we ran behind the Ice Dancers knowing they'd have a good plan. As we ran through France we approached a subway station. Then we heard Jacques say:

"The subway, it's the fastest way to the train station!" the two of them then ran down the stairs to use the subway.

"Let's go guys! The Ice dunces have a great idea!" Marnie said as we went down to the subway. We left the subway and were one of the first teams to arrive, ending up on train number one. Which left around as soon as we got on. While we were on the train Geoff asked me a question.

"Has Marnie always acted this way?" he pointed at her blushing and tugging on her sweater as she shuffled closer toward Brody, who smiled at her widely.

"No, she just likes Brody," I whispered. 

"What! No way! Whoo!" he exclaimed, the other teams gave us a weird look. But oddly enough Marnie and Brody didn't look at us.

"Geoff, keep your voice down we don't let them know we know, they know we know they know," I said, as Geoff thought and put his finger on his chin. "Anyway, promise me you won't tell Marnie I told you," 

"Of course, I can keep a secret. But this is so great our alliance is growing more and more!" He said, as upbeat as ever. I grinned at his behaviour. And after a surprisingly fast train ride we'd reached Calanque de Maubois. Dwayne, Brody and I all hit the button and three tips came out.

"It's a botch-or-watch, it's your turn right?" I asked.

"Yes, now keep reading!" she encouraged me. When I read it I gave her a worried look and her eyes lit up in a weird way. I showed her the tip and she squealed.

"Woo-hoo! I get to go swimming with sharks!" she yelled.

Don POV:

"In this botch-or-watch challenge whoever didn't draw the caricature in Paris must swim to this part of the Mediterranean, and retrieve a travel tip from the dorsal fin of a great white shark." I explained before one of them jumped up at me attempting to eat me, I whimpered and shrank to the back of my small boat. Then I tried to play off my cowardice for the camera.